XXI

Amara Langston-Hughes

It has been 2 months since I left Odell and I was currently living in Raleigh, North Carolina. I thought NC would be a nice, quiet move. But it was quite boring here.

Tray moved with me since Odell wouldn't, and he has helped me a lot through the transition and even helped out with Jase. Even though we didn't really leave off on a good note, he told me he still loved me and would do anything for me. We're currently sharing a house. I've met a new friend down here, her name is Erica and she's a nurse at the local hospital, Wake Med.

"Girl! You want to come out with me to this banquet tonight? All those fine ass doctors going to be there!" Erica said flipping through a magazine.

"I can't. Don't have anyone to watch Jase. I said, not taking my eyes off the phone. I was going through my TL on Instagram until I came across a picture of Odell and some pretty brown skin girl. I disregarded it and continued to scroll until I got a notification saying I had been tagged my someone.

@odellbeckhamjr: I miss you baby girl. Come back to NY.

I scoffed and showed Erica.

"He really thinks I'm going to give him the time of day."

"Don't pay him no mind, babes. He's just playing with your heart to mess ya' brain up. These little boys don't love you." Erica stated, putting an emphasis on the word little.

"You right. But I have Tray. He cares about me." I smiled.

"Oh yeah. Stick with him. He's a cutie anyway." She gave me a smirk before standing up.

"Well, I have to get ready for the night shift, so I'll call you later." Erica got up and picked up her purse before leaving the house. I watched her walk down the street and made sure she got in her car safely. I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin, being face to face with Tray. Before I could scold him and push him away, he started to suck on my neck and unbutton my top.

"Trayy..." I moaned as his plump lips trailed my collar bone before sucking on the top of my nipple.

"Jase is upstairs sleep. I'll have to cover your mouth to keep you from screaming." I felt him chuckle before pulling my shirt and bra completely off, leaving me in my jeans, but those and my panties didn't stay on for too long after.

"O-okay..." I moaned as my juices dripped down my leg. Tray picked me up swiftly and carried me upstairs with one finger inside me.

He threw me on the bed and stripped out of his clothes and entered me without hesitation. I arched my back as I felt as if he was in my stomach. He pumped slowly causing me to scream uncontrollably. He reached up and grabbed my neck.

"Shut the fuck up, Mara." He growled in my ear and continued to stroke slowly, gaining speed.

"I can't take it!" My voice strained.

"Take this dick." He groaned aggressively. I closed my mouth quickly and moaned louder.

The rest of the night was nothing but moans and screams that must've woken up the whole neighborhood.

Odell Beckham Jr.

I rolled over and faced my girlfriend, Macy. She was gorgeous. Brown skin, perfect smile, fat ass, the whole package. I've heard a few times she gets around, but I pay it no mind cause at the end of the night she's in my bed. I kissed her lips and pulled back to admire my prize. She wasn't Amara, but she would work for now.

"Good morning baby." She smiled and kissed me back. She got up slowly and walked to the bathroom, her bare ass jiggling. I chuckled and ran my hand over my face.

Amara...

Amara Langston-Hughes

I painted heavily and looked into the eyes of my partner. I'm so glad I left Odell's sorry ass.

<>

Sorry I haven't updated in a minute guys 😅 Life is some ass 🙄 but hope you guys enjoy 😋

V&C 💕