XX

Odell Beckham Jr.

I looked over at Amara who's eyes fluttered open soon after I woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled and kissed her forehead. It felt good to have her back in my bed. I missed her so much...

"What you trying to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think Ima call up Bree and kick it with her today."

"Oh ight. You need her number?"

"No I got it." She reached over onto the nightstand and opened her phone to call Bree, at least that was what I was assuming. I got up and went down stairs to call my boys.

•••

After I got settled on the couch, Amara came sashaying down the staircase.

"Baby? Can we talk please?"

Baby? Since when were we back together? Not that I had a problem with it... it just took me by surprise...

"Yes beautiful?" She sat next to me as I draped my arm around her shoulder and gently massaged her thick thighs.

"I... was thinking. About moving..."

"Moving?! To where?!" I shouted.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe North Carolina... or Atlanta... or maybe Cali-"

"Amara. You can move, but I'm not coming with you if that's what's you are insinuating." I said coldly. I know it was harsh, but I couldn't just leave my life and career behind at the drop of a dime.

"W-Why not?"

"You must've forgotten I'm an NFL star."

"I didn't I just thought maybe..."

"Thought what?! That I could just join another team somewhere else?"

"Yeah." Amara said lowly. I stood up and pulled my sweats up a bit before turning back to her.

"Why do you want to move anyway?"

"I want to start a new life. I just want to make a new name for myself."

I sighed.

"Alright Amara. If you can figure out where you want to move, and find a potential house within 2 weeks, I'll move with you. But the thing is, we aren't even together, and I don't know if I want to even go through with our unfinished marriage." I growled. I had no intentions on moving, and definitely not with someone I'm not official with.

"You know what, fuck it. I'll just move on my own." She growled, just as low as me almost. I had never seen this side of Mara.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and picked up my keys and phone off the table.

"Where are you going?"

"Out. Get your stuff and be gone by the time I get home. Thanks."

<>

I have the biggest case of writers block... please give me ideas in my direct messages and tell me where the hell I left off at 😂 I honestly can't even remember how my stories have started anymore. Thanks  for being so patient tho guys... I've been busy and haven't had time to update.

-Vote and Comment-