XI : Part 2

Nicki Minaj

I was busy playing with Jase when I got a phone call on the house phone. I picked up.

"Hello?"

I dropped the phone from the news I had just gotten.

"Get your stuff Jase!" I screamed frantically. Jase ran in with a confused look.

"What's going on Auntie?" He asked in his innocent voice.

"Y-Your Mommy- Never mind that! Get your stuff NOW!" I growled. As if it startled him, he ran out the room and came back with his belongings as soon as he left to go get them.

I strapped him up in the front seat of my Lamborghini and sped down the freeway. I could give a flying shit about the police at this point. My sister's life was on the line. I flew straight through a red light and before I knew it, a pair of bright headlights were speeding in the direction of Jase!

Odell Beckham Jr.

I held my baby's hand as she laid in the bed, almost lifeless. A tear slipped down my cheek. How are the best memories some how turned into bad ones?

The doctor said due to the lack of blood, she slipped into a coma, and showed no signs of waking up soon. I put her hand to my forehead and cried my eyes out, until I fell asleep.

•••

I woke up to loud shouting.

Bree, Brianna, Tray, Kehmari, Sierra, and Daniel all ran in at the same time.

"What happened?!"

"Why is she in here?!"

"Did you have something to do with this?!"

"Forget that, WHO DID THIS TO HER?!" I was bombarded with questions.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A booming voice echoed above all the voices in the room. An older man stepped out from behind the crowd of people in he doorway, followed by an older woman that looked just like
Amara. As soon as she saw her, she almost fainted. Tray and the older man rushed to keep her from falling. A nurse came in to assist to her.

"Might I ask, who are you, sir?" I asked

"I'd ask you the same question, and why are you here with my daughter in a hospital?!" His voice intimidated everyone in the room, except me. I didn't care how old this man was, he wasn't going to disrespect the Odell Beckham Jr. like that. Hell no.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I don't know why you are so angry. Also, I'm her fiancé." I said, which came out a lot lamer than I imagined it to sound.

"Fiancé?!" He looked over to, I'm guessing, his wife.

"Did you know about this, April?!" He asked the woman that almost fainted earlier.

"I-I had no idea!" She stuttered.

"Look! She's awake!" Daniel shouted.