VIII

Tray Bills

I sat in the doctors office with Amara. She had been extremely out of it lately, and I had to make sure she was okay. The doctor came in with results on her condition.

"Well Ms. Amara... It seems you appear to be 3 weeks pregnant. Congratulations! I will prescribe the parental pills for you and you can be on your way!" She walked out and Amara screamed a blood curdling scream. One that I would never forget.

She balled in my arms, and I couldn't help but hold her.

Daniel was the father.

Odell Beckham Jr.

I decided to go out shopping for my baby and buy her a promise ring. I spotted a nice on in the corner. I walked over and looked up to see a beautiful blasian girl.

"Can I help you sir?" She asked politely.

"Actually, yes. I have my eye on this ring right here."

"Ohh... A promise ring. A special lady, perhaps?" She smiled.

"Yes. She's amazing, and deserves only the best. I'll take it." We walked over to the cash register and took care of the cost.

The girl named Yasmine pulled up the receipt slipped it in the bag, handed it to me, smiling big.

"I hope she likes it." She said before I left. I hoped so too...

Amara Langston-Hughes.

My rapist is the father of my child... I couldn't stop thinking about it. The same man that kidnapped and raped me and my friend is the father of the little boy or girl brewing in there.

A tear slipped out my eye again.

"Amara, why are you so upset? You haven't stopped crying since we left the doctor's.

"I just can't believe it. Daniel is the only possible one that could the the father.

Then it dawned on me.

Carson could also be the father.

I bursted out in tears again. Tray pulled the car over and I felt a strong pair of arms around me.

"I'm not sure who the father is, Tray. I'm just so stressed I can't... I just can't..." I sobbed. Tray rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not going to sit and watch his happen to you Mara. I'll help you through it. That's a promise."

•••

We made it to Tray's house. He let me stay there a while until I got back on my feet. He also lender Brianna a couple thousand dollars to support her and the boys for a while until she could get back up on her feet also. It's quite sad that Lucas won't own up to his family for whatever reason. I heard him and Brianna were engaged now, but I stopped fucking with Lucas a while ago, and I don't trust him anymore. Really though, it should be the other way around.

"You want to cook for me?" Tray laughed kicking back on the couch.

"Hell the fuck no!" I giggled and slid under his arm. Tray and I had been best friends since we were toddlers. I feel so safe and comfortable around him. Of course we used to have feelings for each other, but that's long gone now.

Or so I thought...

<>

Just a filler 😊 I'll be updating soon

-Vote and Comment-