VI

I woke up in a dimmed room, chained up, suspended in air.

Where am I?!

All four of my limbs were stretched out in a X shape. A small breeze came through and I was instantly cold. I looked down at my body to find myself with nothing but pasties on.

I screamed for help.

"There's no point." I heard Kehmari's voice.

"Kehmari?" I whispered.

"I'm right next to you."

Sure enough, I looked to my right. There she was. In the same condition as me.

🚨⚠️Warning: This scene contains a foursome... Somewhat. So if you don't feel comfortable reading it, skip it. ⚠️🚨

"Alriiiiight! These lovely ladies have finally joined us!" Daniel's voice echoed through the large, dark room.

"What do you want from me Daniel!" I cried.

"Nothing much, just you." I heard an unfamiliar voice as well emerge from the darkness.

"C-Carson!" Kehmari stuttered.

That must be Sierra's father... The Carson Kehmari told me about once before.

"Kehmari, you don't know how long Carson has waited for this moment. Amara, you don't know how long I have either!" Towards the end of his sentence, we were dropped down from the chains and landed on the hard floor beneath us.

Carson picked me up by my hand and Daniel, Kehmari.

"Please don't hurt us!" I whimpered.

"Oh sweetheart, we will be giving you two lot's of pleasure..." Carson said while roughly massaging my boob. There was no point in fighting back. Maybe if we have him what he wanted he would leave.

I ripped of a pastie and sucked on it. I moaned out loud. It didn't feel good, but it didn't hurt.

"S-stop!" Kehmari screamed. I looked over at her to see Daniel removing his clothes. Tears filled our eyes. Kehmari and I looked at each other in utter fear.

Carson made his way up to my lips and kissed me aggressively. I felt his hard member poke my leg.

He noticed I felt it and removed it from his pants, revealing it for everyone to see. He then ripped off the rest of my pasties and his clothes and entered me.

"No!" I threw my head back in pain.

•••

"Kiss her!" Carson pushed Kehmari towards me. I turned my head to avoid her lips.

"I'm so sorry about this." Kehmari shouted before crashing her lips onto mine. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and it turned into a full make-out. I knew she only did it to avoid getting hurt.

•••

Odell Beckham Jr.