XIII

Danielle Langston-Hughes

I got a call from dad while I was on the way home.

"Hey daddy!" I smiled. I hadn't talked to him in like a month.

"Hey sweet pea... I want you to meet me at the house at 3 today, okay?"

"Alright dad."

Amara Langston-Hughes

I got a call from my dad while I was on my way to the mall.

"Hey daddy!" I said.

"Hey baby girl... I need you to meet me at the house at 3. It's something important I need to tell you about ." He said. I smiled as if he could see me.

"Of course dad! I'll see you at 3!"

"Alright girly."

Gorge Langston-Hughes

I had been keeping the secret from the girls for too long, and it was time that me and my wife told them.

3:00

Amara Langston-Hughes

I pulled up to my dad's house with Odell and Jase.

I walked inside my parents house to find them, and some purple haired girl sitting on the couch. She looked up and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened as if she were going to say something, but quickly closed it.

Odell Beckham Jr.

I looked at the girl named Danielle from last night and almost said something, but I caught myself.

"Well girls, I've asked you girls to come because there's something I've been keeping from you two." Mr. Gorge started.

"What do you mean you two?" Amara raised an eyebrow, reminding me of after I got home earlier today. Just leaving he girl who was sitting on her parent's couch.

"Well... You two are sisters." My gaze quickly averted from her to her dad in shock. I just fucked Amara, my fiancé's, sister.

My heart started racing as her father's words slipped from his lips. Danielle returned the same look I gave her.

"Oh, my, God..." Amara whispered.

"H-How is she my sister?" Danielle mumbled, still not looking away from me.

"When me and you guys' mother were younger, we had Amara, and didn't know what to do... So we split up, in hopes that we would be able to get on our feet and figure out how to raise her. Me and April ended up hooking up again, and had Danielle. We couldn't raise 2 children, so we sent Danielle to April's grandmother. After Amara ran off at 16, we took Danielle back into the house. We never told you girls because we didn't want to change you guys' lives to quickly. But then when we heard about Amara's accident, we ended up changing her life anyway." He chuckled.

"But the fact of the matter is, that you two are sisters." Ms. April interjected.

"Yes." Mr. Gorge smiled.