XXVI

Amara Langston-Hughes

It had been 1 week since Erica got out of the hospital, and I was ready for a night out.

"How about we go to The Dollhouse tonight? That's the only good strip club around here." I shrugged, glancing over at Erica.

"Sure. I'm down." She said smiling wide.

"It's settled then. We're leaving at 9 and it's 7:30 now, so meet back here after you're ready." I pulled my closet wide open, glancing at tonight's outfit options. Erica left the room and down the stairs, closing the door behind her. After I heard the garage door close I went back to the matter at hand.

I slid out a blue v-neck bodycon dress and nude sandal heels. "This should be fine." I said to myself. I stripped out of my clothing and bent over to turn on the shower head.

I felt a large hand palm the meat of my ass and grip it. I turned around swiftly and pressed nose to nose with Tray.

"Let me shower with you baby girl." He whispered sexily, caressing my flat stomach.

"What about Jase?" I whined.

"He's sleep. Now hurry up and get your ass in." He grabbed my ass one last time, making me blush.

•••

I slicked my hair up with some IC hair gel and pulled it into a tight messy ponytail. Once I laid my edges and completed my makeup, I sprayed on my Gucci Bamboo perfume just as Erica's horn honked outside.

 Once I laid my edges and completed my makeup, I sprayed on my Gucci Bamboo perfume just as Erica's horn honked outside

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I whisper shouted, grabbing my clutch and phone.

"Where you going looking like that?" Tray sat up from the bed.

"Out with Erica. I should be back by 12 or so." I kissed his cheek and hurried down the stairs before he had the chance to ask anymore questions.

•••

"This club is bumping already? It's only 9!" Erica cheesed. This was the first time she had been to the club in a while so I had to show her what she was missing out on by taking her to one of the hottest clubs in NC.

Once we got in, I went straight to the bar to get a shot of Ciroc just to get me going.

"Already?" Erica asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I just need a little buzz before I get started."

11 shots later