Chapter 4:Rise of the Darkzi

During the late-night just around Zahnrad's Pareto Committee Capitol having an grim-odd party outside on the smoky recently put fire dark-ash grounds, just the moment Sestra has been brainwashed under the influence of the Service Matrix by the aggressively mad terrorist leader, Darkwing, seeing Sestra in skimpy loose outfit serving willingly to the darkened terrorists as they abused her slavy-services. Unable to say no nor resist, Sestra willingly grants what they want regardless as they spanks her bottom using beaters or blunt instruments enough that she screams when hearing a whapplash spanking noise...

"Yo bitch get over here I need more booze!" Darkk demanded, pounding the table.

"Yes sir."

"Bitch-lady I want more food! Gimme more!" Darkhate shouted, pointing to the long placed formal tables full of gourmet wealthy food, flashing the plate near her face.

"Yes sir."

"Bitch I want booze!" Darknight growled, flashing his empty mug.

"Bitch! Over here!"

"Bitch more platter!"

"Bitch get over here!"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch, hurry yo fuckin' ass and give me a back massage!" Darklance blasted.

Submitted to every of the terrorist's responses... "Yes, okay, alright, uh-huh, yes sir, ma'am." Sestra said smiling as she served their needs, getting spanked each time.

Darkwing still rocking the chair with an evil crazed smile. With Darkmistress by his side loyally.

Afterward every of the terrorists head off to bed within the palace that can flexiblely fit trillions.

Next day respite later, under Darkwing's rules seeing the up to 500 tishli converted terrorists all working to rebuild up the razed land, including Sestra among them all, as the whole Darkened Regime be very lazy.

Darkwing immediately standing behind the darkened demonic wicked podium with the whole forces stood watching just as he began to speak...

"Attention great homies, you all have made my day, no our days as gangs we are. Today we darkened forces shall build a new nation, motherfuckin' better new nation. NOT THE FUCKIN' MOTHERFUCKIN' CRAPPY BUILDINGS, like that Sestra bitch done! I spared her life after owning all her government nigger ass, but brainwashed using the Service Matrix. Today as a Darkened faction as a family, there will be new regime's rules-laws. MY EFFIN LAWS! I am the KING!!!

Today I will bestow the same powers to the three most patriotic fighter. Come up and represent yourselves:Darkhit, Darkhitter, Darkhitler, and Darkhitress."Darkwing announced, gesturing.

The crowds all cheered and applauded.

"You rule!"

"We fuckin' love you, Darkhitler's family!"

"Great job man. You're a hero!"

"Kick their asses!"

Several of the Darkened Regime members cheered out.

They headed up on the stage, smiling as he accepted the praises like bosses. Darkwing nodded with a smile as he enjoyed all the pleasant cheer-praise noises then immediately called out to Sestra the Darkened Regime's slave...

"Bitch Sestra, no Malgorzata get yo ass over here and hand out medals of honor to these homies!" He demanded.

"Yes Master Lord Darking." She submittedly responded, smiling. She came up on the stage with the medals, placing on around Darkhit, Darkhitter, Darkhitler, and Darkhitress.