Chapter 39:Ultimate Cataclysm

"The development of nuclear bombs will be ready by tomorrow afternoon. At the same time, the allies of the West will send in every of their forces to desperately put an end to us all. In an attempt to prevent us from creating the next ultimate weapon." Deathweskers said.

"Doesn't matter, we will keep up fighting them off till the bitter end." Darkwing said.

"Those white thugs will not get in our ways." Blackwing added.

Shadowwing nodded in agreement.

"I suggest the rest of you three to return back and rest. The Doctor and the rest of the scientists will continue to work on making the atomic weapons." Deathweskers responded.

Darkwing and the others returned back to their land, while at Aeneam. Officials knew the classified documents have been stolen declaring three baihus of Tanso, Dreago, Graggo, and Sabrazig under arrest for treasonous behaviors and leaking top secret information to the enemy. But they have fled to the East, already working with the terrorist and their nearby regimes. Angered, they organized another military campaign, putting every last of their efforts into destroying all three lands. Ending the terrorist threats for life.

By past midnight at the darkest cloudy sky at nighttime, Darkhitler remained sharp commanding the Darkened Regime soldiers. Sending out more navy patrol ships to keep watch oversea. Blackmamba and Blackwar both lead the defensive forces as well. While the Zahnrad and Ayaziwa leaders rested up, Deathwing and every employed scientist all gathered up working on the weapons.

Wearing protective heavy attire, they carefully inserted the washed and polished Dytonics into the made steel capsule. Adding in multiple sealed charges containing poison and T-virus contaminant. After that, they reinforced the obstacle with extra steel and brass. Before stringing it in with gray and dark-purple wires.

Deathwing called for more nuclear bombs to be made, directing the zombie scientists and workers to insert more Dytonics into the empty capsules.

Time passed by, the allies already lined up their titans in Laton and Denarius along with built airships. Since, they can't risk any more men on the field they triple up on using steel, brass, and other metals to build more turngears and windups. Several mass medias covered the event and spattered rhetoric regarding the terrorists and their aggressive nonstop terror movements.

Respite has passed as a new day came. Slight rainfall slammed the ground as Darkwing, Blackwing, and Shadowwing all gathered after Zhengqi sent them a message about the nuclear deal. At the large weapon manufacturing plant, Deathwing led the leaders to the large area, showing off all the constructed giant sized nuclear bombs on display...

"Gentleman, behold I presented to you fellas the well-made nuclear bombs. Loaded with multiple chemicals and viruses along with extracted Dytonics back at the Alamo. Today we will use everything to finished off the West once and for all." Deathwing said, smiling evilly.

Deathweskers and Deathumbrella both came in casually...

"Doctor, as accordingly the allies are now making their move. They are all advancing as a might of the ocean. Going for Zahnrad, Ayaziwa, and here." Deathweskers reported.

"Every of our soldiers is prepared for the revelation and the cataclysm." Deathumbrella stated.

"It's time we hurry up and just complete blow our enemies back to nothing!" Darkwing said.

Deathwing remained silent.

Soon, at the comfort of their HQ, Darkwing, Blackwing, Shadowwing, and Deathwing all watched from the airship's monitor as the ultimate forces by naval and aerial moved directly to the west...