Chapter 32:Romance of Darkness

Throughout nighttime once Darkwing returned back, he was greeted by Darkmistress, Darkwis, Darkwise, Darkk, and few darksoldiers at the habor.

Darkwing smiled as Darkmistress ran toward him to give him a hug follow by a kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the elites greeted each other and delivered their report.

Back at the palace, Darkwing alone with Darkmistress cuddled and make out. They enjoy dinner together romamtically, eating fried chicken wings and bunch of junk food. Drinking heavy alcohol of flavored lime wiskey. They toasted and drank up.

Cutting over to Darkhitler and his wife Darkhitress, they both busy giving series of orders to the armies of darksoldiers. Training new beginners from exercise to precision practice.

Darkhitler teached the baihu soldiers on constructing armored vehicles as Darkhitress ordered enslaved tishlis to keep supplying weapon arms and war materials. Darkhit and Darkhitter both maintained operations with soldiers marching throughout Zubets and convoy of thrumbines moving throughout.

Back to Darkwing and Darkmistress, they traveled to the strip club, meeting Darkpsychiatrist, Darkkiri, and Darklist. Seeing how the economy and the business is going, Darkwing smiled at the thought that the tishlis are being raped and forced to sing out in pleasures. Darkkiri messing with 15 of the tishlis giving them concoctions that makes them more lewd and sexier looking giving more convinced impression for sex by the male customers, darkmarines and darkrangers off-duty.

Darkmistress ovserved with a sadistic smile seeing how the tishlis are going through as Darkpsychiatrist aid Darkkiri on splashing green slimy goo on the mocha-colored tishlis. They seemed to enjoyed it assuming that they been hypnotized under influence of Darkkiri's serum.

Darkwing had enough seeing the tishlis being raped and abused by the boys as he told Darkmistress to head out. They moved to the bar late at night for a drink. Seeing several of the elites all partying wildly with excited attitude, they greeted Darkwing and his girl as they sat at the bar. Getting two shots each with a special made drinks, dark-pink-red color mixed with a mint candy in it.

They drank it and called for seconds. After five shots of the booze, Darkwing and Darkmistress joined the party, doing a romantic tango dance. Feeling the sweet and sour aftertaste of drinking that booze, Darkwing and Darkmistress both danced through the crowd as they made space for them to move around.

About 3AM later, Darkwing and Darkmistress holding hands both head home to the palace. Calling it a night.

The next day, the darkened couples made their move, doing it in bed. Writhing against each other with their unadorned bodies as they make out with lusty minds clouding them. They kissed hardcore, hands held, and humping each other bucking their sweaty bodies as they moaned out.

Lull later, they took a bath together, bathing and washing each other's back. They head out and dried their bodies before getting dressed in their military uniform attire.

Awaiting outside of the palace by a cloudy skies, a dark-red colored transport thrumbine arrives on time. Hearing the clean engine revving would not matter to them as the back passenger door to the left opens. The darkened couples head inside and as the door close, the car drives off.

The driver loyal to Darkwing told them, that they are taking them to meet up with the Chancellor-Chief Darkhitler and his wife at a great sized resturant.

Arriving, Darkwing and Darkmistress both head out of the vehicleas the driver left immediately just as the two went inside the place. They were greeted by a slave tishli who show them the reserved table meeting Darkhitler and Darkhitress. They smiled and shook hands and they seated down.

Immediately alcohol and breakfast were served by the white baihu and tishli slaves. They chatted and enjoyed their meal for 2 hours. Darkhitler and Darkmistress brought up several topics regarding casualties of the Darkened Regime forces of the Darkzis and dark soldiers. The overall morale of the forces. They mentioned that they met with Shadowwing and Deathwing of their associated regime and treated war supplies. Surveying the West for incoming hostile threats.

Darkmistress leaned back and just paid less attention to the conversation as she observed around the resturant, seeing several tishli, baihu, and human slaves doing their forced duties. Darkwing and Darkhitler both continued to chat for a while as Darkmistress and Darkhitress both stood quiet and drank their beverage.

Later, Darkwing and his girlfriend followed the Chancellor-Chief and his wife to several military barracks and bases. The soldiers saluted and Darkcount reported in with a salute as well. They observed the procedure of the soldiers all marching in ranks, spinning their rifles, and shouting out.

Time passed by later, they had lunch once after checking the military status.

After lunch, the two returned back to the palace. They kill extra time by traveling south to slaughter 100 captured critters by Darkk, Darkhand, and Darkmess' work.

The couples had dinner once nightfall, before bathing together. Calling it a night, they romance together in bed.

To be continue....