Chapter 33:Blackmail

Next day, cloudy weather for Mamlakat. Blackwing who have obtained lots of specific targets to blackmail as well to humiliate them. Looking very enthusiastic to begin, he start with browsing all the reports with the former chairwoman Sestra and the head of Mamlakat, Talia. Reading their background information.

Blackwing decided to browse through several known Aeneam officials and began writing series of blackmailing threats to the West.

He wrote to a male baihu a threatening statement regarding his personal affairs with his wife. Cheating on several other girls, stealing money from an employee, and drinking while working in secrecy.

He wrote to the male touzulei about doing illegal drug trade to foreign outsiders without a proper license.

Then for six female feichongs, Blackwing stated that they are lesbian, practicing lewd drinking games and watersports in a sexual way, molesting children, and stealing important documents.

Then last for the humans, he input that about their sex orientation, criminal records, and odd things.

He wrote his demands of at least 700,000,000,000 augs at the bottom of each letters before sending them to his loyal carrier to be delivered to the West to the officials there.

The short chapter ends with the West being all appalled and utterly upset once they read the letters. The rest of the officials thoughy it was childs' play and shread the letter away...

To be continued...