Chapter 14:Shadow's Haunted Propaganda

Throughout the daytime when the weather continued to rain on with the showers getting worse and heavier follow by scattered thunderstorms with slight winds blowing west at 7 meters per hour. Shadowwing in a private room of the shadowy-darkened abyss cavern, they practiced their hand sign-languages regarding invading Zuvesda. Shadowwing casually nodded, his eyes relaxed as he crossed his fingers and paid calmly attention to Shadowwis and Shadowwise. Shadowwis and Shadowwise hinted large presence of Zahnrad's forces undergoing contesting actions over to the north. Gesturing around slowly, saying they are spreading their vast propaganda over at Zuvesda City. The person who are combating the thugs are the member of the unified combined clans known as the Ayaziwan Anschuluss, Shaka Senzeng. The Ayaziwan Anschuluss, Shaka Senzeng are made up with multiple unified allied clans in Zuvesda City, mobilizing against Zahnrad forces spreading propaganda throughout the southern side of Zuvesda. Shadowwing nodded his head in acknowledged as he planned that the Shadow Regime should launched several flairing propaganda strikes upon the northern city. Shadowwing continued the silent discussion with Shadowwis and Shadowwise.

Meanwhile traveling from the north, the large convoys of Zahnrad military reconnaissance after traveling far arrived to the devastated ghost-town haunted southern city of Raaisel. Appalled to the military eyes, they began to conduct series of search throughout the city. Majority of the female Zahnrad soldiers along with some mourning tearful men shed tears as they cry out. Having to witnessed the majority of the dead corpses of the fallen citizens, gruesome bloodshed and carnage. Major destroyed buildings. It's just very depressing that Raaisel is no more what once used to be a traveling haven for the in and out convoy goers.

Soon more Zahnrad reinforcements arrived to the deserted city of Raaisel, immediately gathering up the fallen corpses as they piled them onto the carriage's wagon cargo holds. They continued to search as they pile up the bodies. Shaka Senzang and his united clan forces already arrived witnessed all the grim scenario, depressed and emotional they meet up with several of the official Zahnrad leaders. Offering to assist with the reconnaissance search, the united Ayaziwan Anschluss forces helped out piling up the dead bodies onto the cargo holds as they swept through the ruined city for survivors and such.

The main dominant leading forces of Zahnrad regime named is a male baihu, Supreme Elite General Balchenkov along with General Recckashal, Colonel Chamon, Lieutenant Issachev, Captain Donsvik, Gunnery Sergeant Oborukova, Commander Sheenatov, and Airmen Shakiborchov. Shaka Senzang comforted majority of the Zahnrad's officers as they suffered emotional traumatic effect from the shocking discovery of Raaisel tragic incident...

"W-why?! Why!?! Why does this have to happened?! Tell me! Why!? WHY!?!" Commander Sheenatov said, crying profusingly.

"These people men, women, children, everyone dead. Wanted to travel explorer this forsaken land of Ayaziwa." Colonel Chamon said.

"Very tragic awful moments of our life." Lieutenant Issachev said.

"I deeply understand all of our pains at this terrible-terrible moment, the sights we have seen in this dreadful town of Raaisel. But crying, mourning, and fighting within the north side of the city will not help avenge and bring back the beloved fallen ones laid here." Shaka Senzang said.

The rest of the officers kept weeping and mourning at the carnage as the wagon holds are cramped full of the dead bodies looking all disgusting and covered with bloody gory mess. Supreme Elite General Balchenkov emotional made his way up to Shaka Senzang just as the rest of Zahnrad and the Anschluss regrouped after their search checks...

"Well I guess we should consider a true- an alliance between us and yours. There's no point in fighting if all this have happened, aside that we have lost superior contact from our homeworld. Such sad times and unforgivable times seeing the brutal destruction of Raaisel along with the dead. It's time that we worked together as a whole new bond and recon through the land to avenge all the fallen ones along with avenging this city." Supreme Elite General Balchenkov said.