Chapter 11:The Shadows Awaken

During later at nighttime the darkest hour after what have happened in Zahnrad, over to Ayaziwa the daunting wild landscape full of deserts and lush wilderness. Through the ruins of the remains of the empire many years ago. It has rained several days during the reign at Zahnrad. Looming over the dusty sand-buried decayed remains of the skeleton corpses, one moaning person fell suddenly dead by an unknown figure. Along with the rest of 30 members of a traveling convoy. Following up with slain traveling mounts.

Then another traveling convoy was attacked by the mysterious lurking entities that looked like invisible cloaking roughly translucent human beings shrouded by surrounding swirling shadows. They easily moved on leaving the assassinated dead to be wasted in the middle of the daunting darkness of Ayaziwa's deserts...

"Wh-what the hell is with this black weird looking fog? It shouldn't be raining or fogging up like this. The weather's okay at this late hour." One of the convoy traveler questioned.

"This looks bad really bad." Another convoy traveler said.

They kept moving through the terrain as they enter into the pit of the shrouding clouds of shadow that now engulf the travelers...

"Uhhh this thick clouds are blinding our path."

"Just keep moving through- keeping moving straight to Zuvesda."

Suddenly one of the travelers fell down dead leaving no trace of blood as the body is immediately engulfed by the thick shadows, further obscuring the travelers...

"Wh-what is going on, this dark-black shadowy smog won't go away!"

All out once, the convoy travelers were struck by several arrows from random points within the thick shrouding shadows. Instantly defeating them all including the mounts.

The mysterious assassin began to quickly travel through the shadowy darkness to the next traveling convoys. As the convoy continue to march, a large dark-pink-purple smoke exploded out of nowhere in middle of the convoys, sending them surprise as they wondered where the smoke came from.

Then the shrouded silhouette shadowy human figures appeared and immediately took out the whole convoys dead and disappeared. They went on murdering mysteriously over 10 more of the convoy travelers before discovering the Zahnrad officer in the royal carriage in another traveling convoy with Zahnrad soldiers on mounts.

Out from nowhere as they are traveling, several hand-cannon equalizers are being fired from vast distance, killing 350 of the Zahnrad soldiers along with their mounts, they also pierced through the carriage's walls assassinating the officer, colonel, and the lieutenant dead...

"Wh-what the hell?!"

"Where all that coming from?!"

5 more of the soldiers were killed by arrows to the back from nowhere as the rest scanned the horizon of the terrain seeing no signs of dangers...

"Who is shooting at us!? Where are they coming from?!" One of the frightened Zahnrad soldiers asked.

Suddenly the royal carriage exploded which took out the rest of the marching Zahnrad regime.

Looming through the dark-dusky shadowy night into the dense jungle, a group of 6 scientist explorers doing research over the wilderness area, unaware being watched by the creepy silhouette figures with its dark-purple eyes peering from the darkness all over the jungle.

A tishli smiling examining a particular plant, abruptly she is being gagged by an unforeseen figure from behind...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhh!" Was the last word the tishli explorer said before being knocked to the jungle floors unconscious. As the rest a touzulei male killed by poisoned sharp needle, a human male killed with an arrow to the back falling dead on the brush, and rest of the feichongs randomly disappeared by the sudden enveloping dark-purple pink clouds of shadowy void.