Chapter 29:Corpse Party

During through the day, Darkwing and his forces all recovered as they have tightened up the inland with heavier destructive weapons to defend the borders against the West. Leaving it to Chancellor-Chief Darkhitler and his family to deal with the military.

The rest of the elites all partied as Darkwing himself spending his precious moments in making out with Darkmistress in the darkened palace.

Blackwing in Mamlakat, he kept on producing more counterfeit Blingnotes up to about multi-trillion amount of invaluable amount of plain paper money to be used as transaction payment. Regardless, Blackwing is not afraid of vile consequences despite that the West have stopped the counterfeiting madness over at Laton, Aeneam.

He still has the ISIS satellite cannon in orbit ready to be used when the West strikes again. Keeping his evil smirk on his face as he relaxed in his personal office.

Over to Shadowwing at Ayaziwa inside the hidden cavern. They meditated within the shadows as outside on the fields, several of the shadowsoldiers, shadowmarines, and shadowmarauders in flight all patrolling the large continent keeping an eye for any allies.

Deathwing and his forces regrouped back to the hospital after the onslaught from the previous survivors as they have safely fled to Aeneam without critical harm done. The Death Regime commanders along with their soldiers revived every of the slain zombies back on their feet using Cadaver.

Deathnurse, Deathdeputy, Deathrecover, and Deathmed all duplicated 650 of the zombies using their entire DNA genetic codes. Reproducing more births of zombies to life.

Deathweskers with Deathwong and Deathumbrella all sent out 850 of the red-based zombie hordes from the Umbrella facility to patrol the borders from the West.

Deathvomit and Deathclutch both traded resources from Darkwing's militants between where the Dasan Mountain used to be at.

Time passed by later, the four terrorist leaders met at Zubets at Darkwing's palace. Darkwing yawned as Blackwing smiled smoking his cigar. Shadowwing stood there quietly. Deathwing walked up and brought out a miniature figure that transformed into a mechanical digital map. It pinpointed the location indicated as a large red dot near Zupcanik on a small coastal island near Aerisgen...

"So what's this all about, Doc?" Blackwing questioned, curiously, pulling out his cigar and exhaling out smoke before putting it back to his mouth.

Shadowwing glanced from Blackwing to Darkwing knowing he would speak next before Deathwing...

"Yeah, Doctor Deathwing, what are you trying to show us with this weird looking gadget? Is this a joke?" Darkwing said.

Deathwing smirked. "Not a simple joke. I was thinking we all could have some fun in murdering a large private school full of little kids and mentally ill folks. I am showing you this because we can all enjoy more atrocious games. Terrorizing the allies of the West by putting these kids to bed permanently!"

Darkwing and Blackwing both smiled at the thought about hurting innocent mentally ill children and underage kids including facility employees. Shadowwing remained silent and neutral as Deathwing turned to him...

"So Shadowwing, your thoughts?"

He raised up his right arm and a dark-purple energy blade emerged out from the wrist gauntlet. Giving out an impression that he is in it, making Deathwing smile at the thought of it...

"Excellent, let's venture out shall we, friends or foes, hehehe. I am eager to experiment on those pesky little living rodents."

Deathwing licked his lips.