Chapter 34:Hollow Meditation

Over to Ayaziwa, Shadowwing and small groups of elites ventured in the desert after departing by foot from the rebuilt of Raaisel. Going to a nearby oasis while the military continually secure the borders against the West.

Shadowwing arrived to Zuvesda where it has been rebuilt under Shadowwing's rule. Seeing the dusky haunted purple-pinkish color of the spiritual city, Shadowwing remembered several rituals of the past empires.

He spent some time touring through the mystical shadowy abyss of the city. Looking at decorated voodoo obstacles along with dark-purple and pink neon lighting. He greeted with gestures to several walking meditating spiritualists and stealthy assassin soldiers passing by.

Shadowwing returned to Raaisel City to the shadow temple to meditate. He foresee several events of his people prospering. He recalled that he was from another world. Remembering those moments when he slain everyone on Ayaziwa before dominating the continent.

After his meditation, Shadowwing and his group observed Raaisel from the peak of the mountain, seeing large military operation using spiritual concoctions improvised charges against the allies.

They all returned to HQ and kill extra time communicating with the intel and the rest of the forces. Bringing the day to nighttime. At that hour, Shadowwing alone meditate. A precise meditation sleep as he sees in his alternative world within his thoughts that the West will suffer. All lives will be lost. And the evil will rule the world and reshape the civilization. Before everything fades to black as Shadowwing mainly just meditate still as if he is dead.

To be continued...