Chapter 25:Dragon's Lair

Respite passed by, but during throughout the night, the aggressive Darkzi soldiers kept fighting against limitless of allied naval ships and airships. The Blackened soldiers sabotaged 30 of the airships using satellizers with hacking properties, turning the airships against them. Shadow soldiers sending out more shadowy fogs that cloud over the seas and air as it blinds the allies from view, as the cultist assassins board their decks and swiftly kill their targets. The Death soldiers and zombies all overwhelmed 350 of the naval units and infected 287 aerial ships.

Artilleries, flak cannons, anti-airs, and various explosive anti-naval weapons kept rocking the battlefield overseas and by air.

Shadow Phantoms and Blackwing's robotic warfare kept the allied'S mechanics at bay.

Early in the morning as the sun slowly starts to rise up amid the ongoing battle, Darkwing within the thrumbine as he is taken to the Intel command center within Zubets, he arrived as he is greeted by Darkwis. Darkknight, Darknight, Darkcreed, Darkk, and Darkness all were there. Pulling up several photos taken over the legendary dragon hybrid, a unique breed specimen kind of a hybrid last seen before the empire fell in Ayaziwa...

"Yes Darkwis, what is it? I was supposed to be enjoying my effin beauty rest, now you woke me up this early for an urgent call?" Darkwing said, twisting his body awake and stretching.

"My apologies, Lord Darkwing. I forgot you had a blast enjoying the games you hosted, A Game of Thrones and the Hunger Games. But I have discovered secrets found in Talia Farrah's personal homestead. These were the photos taken back many years ago in Ayaziwa. There is a lore spoken about this legendary unique dragon-based hybrid. It is a colorful bright red dragon that is a mixture of zhuque and a qinglong. It is covered in scale, so it's armored. It breathes fire, plasma, and steam. The name of this specimen is Dawloon. Can be found inside the dragon's lair or deep in the cavern of Ayaziwa." Darkwis said.

"So much for all the fun we had from the two hosted match, Darkwing." Darkcry said.

"This type of dragon is rare and unique. I don't know how that bitch Talia can get her hands with taking the picture of this fiend." Darknight said.

"So this dragon is worth something?" Darkwing asked.

"If you are interested in claiming the dragon for your along with Darkencuddles and Darkenserpent, you may have up to three supreme pets at your command, Lord Darkwing." Darkwis said.

"Huh, a typical old dragon. Located in a den in Ayaziwa. I guess I'll take advantage of the offer and claim it." Darkwing said.

"Good luck, Lord Darkwing." Darkcreed said.

"If Dawloon is claimed under the Darkened Regime's possession, it will add more superior firepower against the Allies." Darkknight said.

"Don't get roasted by that Dawloon dragon breed, boss." Darkk said.

Darkwing smiled as he gestured a farewell action before heading back to the palace. Arriving back, he spent some moments with his girlfriend, Darkmistress. Making out as he fondled her breasts. She moaned as she licked his right side of the earlobe. They both head in and showered together. After that, Darkwing suited up as he ventured with Darkmistress. They both head over to the Caust's household meeting Darkhitler, Darkhitress, Darkhit, and Darkhitter...

"Oh good morning, Lord Darkwing, how are you?" Darkhit asked.

"What brings you and Darkmistress over to the house?" Darkhitter asked.