Chapter 27:The Highschool of the Dead

During after the ISIS cannon was fired and struck killing thousands of the allies, a no man's land between the last land of Aerisgen and Zahnrad full of terrorists. Over to Zhengqi, in the outskirts far away from the vastly occupied territories of zombies, in many of the Zhengqi's occupied schools owned and badly plagued by the zombies, in that particular high school that is located on the outskirts way far from the city around about 60 meters away. Unaffected from the infection, are the surviving students: Takashi Komuro, Rei Miyamoto, Saeko Busujima, Saya Takagi, and Kohta Hirano.

Armed and ready, their plans are to scavage for food as they find their way around Zhengqi despite that they do not know how they ended up on the uncharted land of Aes. To them, it's was same as their last place...

"What is this place, weird strange terrains. Strange markings, where the hell are we?!" Kohta Hirano feared acting childish as he quickly observed around his surroundings.

"Calm down, Kohta, we have just appeared randomly out of nowhere. This isn't even Japan at all. But wherever this whole place is, we have to scavage out through the land for food." Takashi Komuro responded.

"B-b-but, but Takashi, we are not in Japan anymore! We are in a strange dimensional world full of unusual markings and awkward life!" Kohta Hirano said.

Takashi sighed.

"Oh Kohta, you are such a big baby, you really should calm down, like what Takashi said. We aren't even in the big city yet on this unusual place." Rei Miyamoto said.

Saeko remained focused as she observed the terrain.

"I am telling you guys, we are all dreaming! I bet we are in some strange world within our heads!" Kohta Hirano stated, being out of his mind.

Saya Takagi banged Kohta on the head with her knuckle out of annoyance... "Geeze! Kohta, you are annoying as ever! Worse than Takashi when he snores out loud during the safehouse at that time when we are fighting them."

"Ow!" Kohta replied as he rubbed his pained head.

"Hey! I can't help it! I can't help with my snoring. Thanks for such a harsh compliment, Saya." Takashi complained.

Shizuka Marikawa giggled.

Saeko stopped as she paused in the middle of the rural trail.

"Huh, what's wrong Saeko? You see anything weird around?" Says asked, looking around the clearings.

"Tell me, you see any of them?! I'll blast them with my guns if I have to!" Kohta exclaimed, being badass.

"Calm down, Kohta. What's wrong, Saeko?" Takashi wondered, walking up to Saeko by her side.

"Just about another mile ahead, we will be entering the small district of the city. Keep on your toes, everyone. This could be dangerous as I have not seen any survivors after all the movements from the school zone." Saeko said, cautiously scanning the horizon ahead.

Takashi Komuro, Saeko Busujima, Kohta Hirano, Rei Miyamoto, Saya Takagi, and Shizuka Marikawa all toughened up as they prepared and braced themselves as they traveled enough meters that they stepped foot into the cities.

They all spotted nothing but a ghost town, bunch of run-down buildings, plagued with the foul stench as trash are everywhere that littered the streets, however, there are no signs of anybody present...

"Wow, P U! It stinks! Goodness! Damn, this place sure is disgusting!" Kohta exclaimed, holding his nose in disgust.

The rest aren't too bothered by the disgusting odor even the trash that flooded the streets. Traveling through the creepy ghost town, they found no hint of any source of survival needs. Traveling 10 meters, still no survival needs...