Chapter 21:The Bullying Revolutionary Deficiency

After all of the state lands have been claimed under four of the ruthless young dictators: Darkwing, Blackwing, Shadowwing, and now Deathwing. Each under one political ruler with different types of preferred reign and methods.

Respite passed later, over in Zahnrad on Zubets in the demonic capital area within the demonic palace. Darkwing busy making out with his girlfriend, Darkmistress as she personally giving him a pleasuring lap dance.

Darkhitler along with Darkhit, Darkhitter, and Darkhitress leading the large team of the darkarmes and the darksteppos within the large ruthless Darkzis patrolling throughout the streets. Along with demonic tanks roaming the city streets. Every of the Darkened Regime elites partying indefinitely.

Over to Mamlakat, Zahnrad to the unified ultimately wealthy land of the city. Inside Blackwing's private wealthy CEO executive mansion...

"I am so filthy motherfuckin' nigga rich! Whoo hooo hooo!" Blackwing said, getting excited over seeing a large sum of augs.

Blackwis suddenly came into the office with a darkened invitation from Darkwing...

"Yo-yo nigga Blackwing, what up, dawg?" Blackwis asked, smiling.

"Nothin' much,yo nigga Blackwis. What is up? Oooh, what is that in yo hand, dawg?" Blackwing asked.

"It's an invitation from our friend, Darkwing. Kenny Paulson guy. Yeah, bro, it's him. He is inviting us to a meet-up." Blackwis said.

"Interesting, I guess it's another day we should face my best pal over at Zubets. Never been there myself." Blackwing said.

Then over to Zhengqi, on Joki Island in the political building...

"Sigh, this is really getting boring. Since I achieved my long-term goal, it's time to pay a visit to Zahnrad, Zubets." Deathwing said.

Over in Ayaziwa, traveling from Zuvesda going south back to the hidden cavern. Shadowwing along with Shadowstrike, Shadowkahn, Shadowhunter, and Shadowpike traveling. Shadowwing noticed through the clear bright sunny sky a dark pale gray and purple traveling airship. Curious as he observed the airship heading from the left to right of the horizon.

Back to Zahnrad, Zubets. In the palace, Blackwing arrived shortly as he entered the throne room meeting Darkwing with Darkmistress floating in midair...

"Blackwing, so good to see you again. How are you?" Darkwing said, smiling.

They did the bro fist-fives. Up and downs. Then a firm goofy handshake.

"Darkwing yo-yo, homie bro! It's goin' good yo. Hey, mind if I bring in a couple of my pals?" Blackwing asked.

"Go ahead, you are a great friend. Zahnrad is our home." Darkwing replied.

Blackwing then snapped his finger twice. Blackmail and Blackmarket both came in along with Blackpsychotrest.

"Good day, Lord Darkwing Shadowsypher." Blackmail said.

"A pleasure to meet you along with your girlfriend," Blackmarket said.

"Heh heh yes thank you, you both. Welcome to my dreadful palace." Darkwing said.

"Darkwing bro just a refresher, Blackmail and Blackmarket, Darkwing. Darkwing, Blackmail, and Blackmarket. And this is my wife, Blackpsychotrest." Blackwing said.

"Nice to meet you both, Blackmail and Blackmarket. As I said welcome to my palace. Nice to meet you also, Blackpsychotrest.

They all bowed down respectfully.

"This is my girlfriend, Darkmistress. She is  a beauty queen." Darkwing said, smiling.