Chapter 8:The Boondocks

Next morning after a respite has past by, large amass of the Blackened Regime's employees began industrial revolutionizing the poor divisions and the middle divisions all across Mamlakat City of Zahnrad. Uniting altogether both divisions as more cities are being built using the white captives-slaves especially white tishli slaves contributing. Several of developed prostitution with lots of beautiful white women:humans, baihus, and zhuques getting badly raped by black men of majority kindreds.

Meantime in the black colored standard thrumbine heading up north traveling further to the boundaries between the middle and the upperclass wealthy divisions, Blackwing busy rapping his mouth off...

"Yo-yo-yo nigga wat up homie uh yeah. Fuckin' own the town kick those white eggs ass, rockin' the money goin' in mah pockets uh-uh-uh-yeah. Uh-huh fuckin' rock this shitty town with all the white ass slaves, buildin' up my owned country like nobody's business uh-uh-uh-uh-yeah. Wi-wi-wi-wi-wicked cool nigga, we gonna rule this town, own this country, kick the white bitches outta this fuckin' state! Word yo!"

"Wi-wi-wi-wicked man, yo bro homie." Blackwall said.

Sitting around with Blackwing are Blackk, Blackwall, Blackstreet, and Blackbond being the driver. Traveling up 350 meters up north, then turning left for 60 meters, then right 30, and heading up north 40 meters. They arrived to the borders between the middle and the wealthy divisions, parking the thrumbine at the curb near the large wealthy mansion. The groups all head out of the car well armed but concealed and armored up. Wearing hoods on their head they move over to the park seeing several free black people roaming around...

"What are we gonna do now, brotha Blackwing nigga?" Blackwall asked.

"Beats me I don't know what to do, all the niggas are busy rebuildin' up the town in the bronx yo." Blackwing said.

Suddenly Blackbond sensed a flying rock being thrown and catch it with keen eyes...

"Yo-yo-yo nigga what you doin' here on this turf, get off that turf!" An old fart black human male said.

Blackbond crushed the rock into dusts dropping it to the grass as Blackwing got up from sitting on the bench...

"Look man this ain't yo fuckin' black turf you old fart, who the hell are you?!" Blackwing insulted.

"Look young-ass nigga I ain't tellin' you my name yo chocolate swoon!" The old black man said.

"Fine you old cocky runt, you ain't tellin' me what to do, I am gonna own this town okay fat nigga? I hope you ain't deaf fat farty-bro." Blackwing replied, irritably.

"If you ain't listenin' to me and I mind as well fuckin' whoop yo damn young black ass. I owned this park it's my turf got that, nigga?"

The elderly black male human pulled out a nun-chuck, spinning around acting all kung-fu mighty...

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaahhhhh! Whooo-ha-he-ha-ho! Oh ho ho ho ho! Now you gonna get it, nigga all of you gonna die!"

Just as the old fart charged towards Blackwing, he and his party all stepped aside as the old black fart bumped into the bench and fell over like some clumsy person...

"Gahhhhhhh-whoa-offff!"

He immediately got up and leaped over the bench, charging at Blackwing while spinning his nun-chuck around like some savage...

"I'll make you pay for evadin', now get the fuck off my turf fuckin' niggas!"

Blackwing dodged 10 times as the black elder swinged his nun-chuck very sluggishly. He kept swinging it hard follow by a slow-kick and a punch. Blackwing just strafed left and right like a boss.