Chapter 23:A Game of Thrones

Upon visiting the demonic prison. Darkwing, Blackwing, Shadowwing, and Deathwing all observed all of the captured imprisoned allies. Walking around the maximum security cell, they all look around witnessing shuddering whimpering prisoners as they made their way to the center block area. The security gate opened aside as they entered in, meeting the 4 of the highly trained Aerisgen Explorers...

"Alright you four people, wake up!" Darkwing said. He banged the bulletproof glass, waking up the four Aerisgen Explorers. They woke up in fear and weakly trying to register the four leaders...

" Yes, over here pay attention you four scum bags!" Darkwing said, trying to get their attention.

Darkwing twisted the security knob that opened the sealed security door. The four terrorist leaders headed inside.

"You fools it's time to leave!" Blackwing said.

They each took the four prisoners. Escorted them to take a cold shower, eat rations of only bread crumbs and spoiled milk, lastly being forced to wear hideous humiliating attires. Then they are being sent within the prison wagon to the developed giga colossal colosseum. Where the four identified captured Aerisgen Explorers: Perry the human male, Hamlock the human male, Veronica the human female, and lastly Silvia the human female are presented visibly to the largest throne-like arena surrounded by cheering crowds of elites, soldiers, and zombies by respected terrorist factions. The four prisoners were let out from their cage as they are free from being shackled. They were stationed on four sides: north, south, east, and west along with their teams of 50 prisoner soldiers. Armed with a compact bladed weapon, the four terrorist leaders sat above within the massive reinforced bulletproof glass walls of the coliseum. Observing from a safe view: Darkwing, Blackwing, Shadowwing, and Deathwing all watched the organized weak prisoners looking at each other with grim facial expressions. Hating the thought to be forced to fight each other to the death within the coliseum arena.

One of the terrorist leaders spoke out, giving the announcement to the crowds...

"Attention, attention! May I have your superior undivided attention! This Lord Darkwing speaking through the arena's microphone speaker! I hereby declare this the official death match between innocent allies from the West! Who been naughty for serving the West-Aerisgen! Attempting to crush us all! This is how the game works! Players are forced to duel each other to the death. They each have their own mooks. If a player scores successful strike- their units also score against the targeted units of the opposing player. Consider this as a troll, no player's privilege, but GM can dictate. Good luck, fighters.

So you all foolish weaklings are my players and you, yourselves are the characters let alone. You all will be facing and fighting each other! Me, Blackwing, Shadowwing, and Deathwing all will be the Game Masters or GMs, overwatching the arena safely. Buhahahahahahaha!" Darkwing announced.

The terrorist crowds all cheered and roared as they enjoyed the view as the audience, watching the first round of the match...

"Alright let the first match of the Game of Throne begin!" Darkwing said.

 Just after Darkwing have commenced the death match of the arena duel known as A Game of Thrones, Perry the human male swiftly called dibs on Hamlock. Gripping his steel compact bladed melee weapon, he swings left and right. Hamlock failed to dodge as he took the slash directly. Then another slash incoming, but this time he dodged aside on the second attempt from Perry. Close call.

Hamlock's turn, feeling threatened and provoked, he returned fire with his bladed melee back at Perry. The male human danced twice with his sword. The first strike, Perry managed to block the first, but the second he failed to counter in time as Hamlock sliced his revenge directly to him in epic slow motion. Perry took the first hit.