Chapter 20:The Death Parade

Throughout the day after the four of Zhengqi's rebellious survivors were killed in a failing attempt to escape the land, Deathwing began to host out his grand celebration of his legacy coming to life. Known as the Death Parade march.

Organizing up the largest parade rally, Deathwing on the moving skeleton-constructed automobile alongside with Deathweskers, Deathnurse, Deathumbrella with her umbrella up active, Deathwhiskey, Deathmask, Deathnote, and Deathdiva. Marching on the sides of the skeleton-alchon vehicle are the Death Regime elites. In front of the automobile are the 6 Death Regime commanding officers with over 500,000,000,000 of the deathsoldiers, deathmarines, deathmarauders, and deathzealots. From behind are more of the Death Regime elites combination of several Champions and special infected zombies along with the formed zombie Deathpolice.

Several of the songs are being played during the large parade march as Deathwing enjoyed getting all the attention from the hordes of zombies all lined on the sidewalk of the streets behind the rail. Cheering wildly at Deathwing as he spread out his arms with a gleeful smile on his face. Deathweskers folding his arms like a boss without smiling. Deathnurse waving her arm to the fellow zombie civilians that are cheering happily as they wave. Deathumbrella holding her stance with her umbrella up active.

Deathwing pulled out his loud microphone speaker while the skeleton automobile continued to move at a slow steady speed...

"Attention everyone! Doctor Deathwing, the Doctor's in the house! Whooo!" He spoke out.

The zombies all cheered wildly and applauded. Deathwing continued on his speech...

"Time to recite something. Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life. Our Business Is Life Itself. I repeat, Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life. Our Business Is Life Itself.

Gehorsam Rassen Disziplin, Disziplin Rassen Einheit, Einheit Rassen Macht, Macht ist Leben. Unser Geschäft ist das Leben selbst. Ich wiederhole , Gehorsam Rassen Disziplin, Disziplin Rassen Einheit, Einheit Rassen Macht, Macht ist Leben. Unser Geschäft ist das Leben selbst.

Today is the day we shall embrace death, its new culture! New tradition! Yes, indeed my new zombie people! It's the day that life has a new meaning, death! Mhm correct, we are the Death Regime forces- a faction of death and reincarnated of death. When Zhengqi have ceased to exist! We reborn as different breeds of kindred, zombies! Undead Scourge! Today we shall rule and outlive the survivors! As I said before, give me liberty or give me death! Zhengqi is our new home to us Undead Scourge and zombies alike! And every foolish mortal enemy of survivors shall kneel down before us all! And suffer the infection to become a part of us Undead Scourge! Yes, indeed my beloved zombies, we are as one unity of the same differential genetic breeds. And with this form we are immortal and impregnable! So let us celebrate this officially day as we zombies rule this land, with the ultimate Death Parade march!" Deathwing exclaimed, smiling evilly.

"Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire! Long live zombie empire!" Every of the zombie civilians all cheered and roared along with applauds.

Deathweskers folded his arms smiling confidentially like a boss. Deathnurse smiled as Deathumbrella still holding her umbrella up active with a confidential smile. 

Deathwis suddenly sensed large fleet of Aeneam naval ships attempting to head over to the land. Receiving reports from the zombie jet fighter pilots that are roaming around the bodies of water. He hopped on the alchon automobile making his way to Deathwing. He noticed him and turned to him...