Chapter 28:Great Counterfeit Scandal

Meantime back at Zahnrad, Mamlakat. Blackwing continued using the ISIS satellite cannon and obliterated 3 large waves of giant turngears along with air and naval ships.

Blackk, Blackmarket, and Blackdestroyer all blackmailed the Aerisgen continent, threatening with words by letters. On the desolated field, Blackeye, Blacklady, and Blackworship all continued torturing the captured allied prisoners as they broadcasted their ransom speech to the West. Before beheading them all dead.

The whole cold-blooded act of black barbaric ambitions continued throughout the night in Mamlakat, Zahnrad.

Respite past later, on a cloudy day. Blackwing met with Blackwis, Blackmarket, Blackk, Blackwise, Blackbond, and Blackfeit. The intelligence discovered a way to create counterfeit augs...

"After a while blasting away those foolish Allies from the west side of the coast, we been analyzing and looking at the augs. These paper blings are simply paper, therefore, we can copy our own motherfuckin' money alike these things. We should totally start printin' our own augs. And that is my suggestion." Blackwis said.

"Ahhh yes, that I would love to enjoy doing." Blackmarket said.

"Then, I will have the artists, print service employees, and designers come all together and start printin' fake money." Blackwing said.

Lull later, Blackwing instructed the professional but corrupted artists and economist along with print service employees from various companies to began the counterfeit project.

They used ink, paper from simply cutting down trees, and combine it with gathered brass. Making the thick currency materials. Using high-tech machines.

Blackwing also used the enslaved whites and hypnotized tishlis including Sestra and Talia to aid in the corrupted efforts of making false currency.

Moments later, coming out from the printing machines, black based paper money currency. With various designs and an icon of B in the center of the bill. To Blackwing's eyes, he smiled as he invented black gold counterfeit augs...

"Hahahaha, yes! Yes! Yes! We fuckin' niggas have got ourselves some extra cash in our pockets! Whoooo yeah! This newly made cash will give us some more items. Time for me to start announcin' these new types of bling-bling yo!" Blackwing said, excitedly.

Upon at the central urban city of Mamlakat, the crowd cheers as Blackwing arrives shortly on the stage to the podium. Meeting the rest of the elites and citizens of the Blackened Regime force...

"Yo-yo wat up niggas! Today I have an important motherfuckin' announcement to make to all Mamlakat niggas. To everyone, behold...!"

Blackwing gestured out to his folks behind him. They dropped down 6 large brown sacks containing stacks of blackened color fake counterfeit money. The crowds all smiled in surprise as Blackwing took few stacks of the freshly developed counterfeit money and flashed them to the cheering crowd...

"See here what I got in my nigga hands, yo? See, see, see. That is right yo dudes and dudettes. I have these made paper black money made right in my hands. I heard it's fuckin' illegal to create fake cash for currency usages in the West, but who gives a fuck about them whity foolish people over there! We shall hereby legalize counterfeit money here in Zahnrad, Mamlakat! It's time to create our own augs and transform it into currency! We legalize fake fuckin' money- black's nigga money!" Blackwing announced.

The crowd cheered after Blackwing left the stage and began ordering corruption to begin putting the counterfeited money into play.

As Blackwing gave this blackened printed money, they are known as Blingnote or Bnote. The illegally second systematic currency made under the hands of the Blackened Regime. Blackwing immediately sent the medium amount of infiltrators into Aeneam the dominant part of the continent in the West.

At Laton, Aeneam. Things began to rapidly change by economics. Businesses began witnessing multiple customers paying their merchandises with the fake counterfeit Bnotes. From restaurants to shopping strips. Many of the employees were not smart enough to say no as they accepted it. It became a huge issue once it came to the authorities' attention...

"What is this?! What kind of currency is this?" One of the Laton officials stated regarding the noticed blackened bill.

"These are the counterfeit money that is printed illegally from Zahnrad in Mamlakat by the terrorist. That has been aggressively terrorizing us all with threats, ransom, and blackmailing." The second Laton official said.

"The Interchange have analyzed and inspected the black colored paper bills. It's mostly false and invaluable. The materials are not worthy deemed appropriate to be addressed as a currency for payment. It is a huge scandal! The terrorist is illegally stealing every of the merchandises!" The third Laton official stated, angrily.

Soon, the official of the Interchange and the top CEO enforcements stated multiple announcements calling to ban and arrest every counterfeit users that are illegally paying their products using those kinds of false currency...

"There have been numerous reports from the Interchange regarding the usages of illegally printed currency occurring within this state of Aeneam. We officials have called to ban these types of currency and arrest those that are using them to get away with purchases. It goes against the law regarding counterfeiting augs and stealing illegally and illegitimately. We must take effective actions against counterfeiters and the terrorists that are utilizing them to stir havoc in economics and entrepreneurship." 

The city of Laton, Aeneam throughout- the security around the city blocks began investigating through buildings. They arrested those suspecting to be using counterfeiting money to pay things with. Over 30 to 70 of the suspicious individuals arrested for counterfeiting.

Many of the businesses folks stated complaints regarding counterfeiting usages as they reported to the officials about it. Cutting down the illegal currency. Building up the huge scandal around Aeneam within Laton.

Meantime back in Mamlakat, Zahnrad. Blackwing stood back enjoying the game of waiting as he anticipated the crisis going on over at Aeneam. As more Bnote paper currency are being printed out continuously. 

In Aeneam, Laton, more than 380 individuals are apprehended by the officials for suspicion of counterfeiting using false currency to pay their bills and such. Soon Blackwing delivered a message to the officials claiming that it was Blackwing's doing that stirred the counterfeiting game within the city. Threatening them with corrupting the economy there. It angered many of the officials as they rallied up every ounce of the military forces on Zahnrad.

Meantime, Blackwing and the majority of his forces decided to play with the printed counterfeit money by spending it on getting tattoos and body piercing. Blackmarket spent over 15,000 of the false money at the black market from an unknown location, bringing home large quantities of high-grade weapons.

Soon the counterfeit crisis in Laton calmed down after 750 of the suspected counterfeit users were arrested and every of the fake money apprehended to the officials. Ending the chapter...