5) The Morning After The Night Before.

OLIVIA

I woke up and for a minute... I thought last night was a dream. Then I realised I wasn't in my bed. I scrambled over to the end of the huge bed I slept in and saw my dress on the floor. I picked it up and there was the rip.
Yep. It wasn't a dream.
After such an ordeal I was surprised that I slept so good.

It must have been this bed. I thought to myself. I looked at the room I was in. The bedroom was huge! It was an all white bedroom with all white furniture. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I remembered being in here and having one of the greatest baths of all time. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my purse. I couldn't believe the time. It was two in the afternoon. I had loads of missed calls from my mom. I called her back.

"Olivia Jenkins, where the hell are you?"

"I stayed at the new house. I'm on my way." I lied.

"Oh okay. Darling you had me worried. See you soon." Mom said before coming off the phone.

It was then I realised I'm in a strangers house. I opened the bedroom door and there were bags outside with a note:

Olivia, didn't want to disturb you. I hope the stuff I got for you fits you. I shouldn't be too long. There's food downstairs and when I get back I'll drop you home.
Mason.

I grabbed the bags and decided to jump in the shower. An hour later I was looking in the mirror admiring my outfit. I must say he got my size right. I was more shocked at just how much everything cost. I would have been content with no name brand but clearly that wasn't his style. He had me wearing a Vivienne Westwood top with shoes to match and Versace jeans.

I grabbed my things and headed downstairs. I was really hungry so I ate a bit but not too much as I wanted to be gone before he got back.

You see, although I'm grateful for him saving me. I was embarrassed. I didn't want him seeing me. I didn't want to see him. Ever!

I wrote him a note and hoped he wouldn't be mad.

My battery had died so I couldn't use uber so I left his and made my way down to the busy roads where I hailed a taxi.

I was so happy to be home and I was so happy to be around people I knew. I charged my phone and when it turned on I found it weird that I had no missed calls from Brianna. I guess I spoke too soon as I saw her name come across my phone screen.

"Bitch!! Where was yo ass last night?" I said somewhat annoyed.

"I told yo ass I was coming. When I got there you wasn't there. I assumed you left and went home."

"How? You drove me there!"

"That's what I was thinking.. But I told you meet me at the corner and when I got there you wasn't there. Where did you go anyway?" She asked.

"I saw an old friend and they dropped me home."

"Could have told me."

"My phone died. When I got home I went straight to sleep." I lied.

I didn't want no one knowing about last night. I was even trying to forget it myself. I just hoped it was someone trying their luck and not someone who was after me specifically.