16) How Could He Lie?

OLIVIA

When I got to Sammy house the barbecue looked like it was in full swing. There were so many child running around. I loved it. From you entered the house it was so welcoming. Had you feeling like you knew everyone for years.

I noticed Masons ex was here. I think her name was Gabby. I decided to be friendly. Seeing as she seemed to be someone who was always going to be around. I had two choices. Have a problem with it or get on with it.

"Hey.. Gabby right?"

"Yeah, that's right. You come alone?" She asked.

"Nah. Sammy came to the house and told me to come with her as she said it didn't make no sense in me staying there whilst Mason was out."

"Oh okay. Well have a seat girl. This is usually where I sit every time. The best seat in the house."

"You come around often?"

"I'm here whenever I need to be. But understand I don't want and haven't wanted Mason for a very long time. His mother is like a mother to me and as my parents died when I was sixteen they have always been the only family I've had."

"That's fair. You can understand why I would ask though right?"

"Yeah. I do."

A young girl ran over to us.

"Mom when's daddy coming?" She asked her.

"Soon baby girl soon." She said awkwardly.

Just then a loud mouth girl came in.

"WHERE HE AT?" She shouted.

"Aye man don't come up in here like that. Have some respect!" I heard someone say. I think it was Masons cousin.

"FUCK ALLA THAT!! Y'ALL HAVING BARBECUE!! Y'ALL HAVING FAMILY TIME!! WHERE MY SON? & WHERE MY BABY DADDY?!" She said still shouting.

"Who is this girl?" I asked Gabby.

"This girl.. If that's what you want to call her is the reason I left Mason." She said.

My world spun for a second. Two reasons. 1) I didn't think that the girl was still around and 2) She said where's her baby daddy. Who the hell is her baby daddy?

"But she just said where's her baby daddy..."

"Oh Hunny.. He still ain't told you?"

"Told me what?!"

"You need to have some respect when you come around here Sydney."

"Miss me with that Makayla! This mother fucker has done got another two bitches pregnant and he been avoiding me! So now I'm here to find out where he at!" She said looking around.

When her eyes met mine she decided to walk over.

"So this the new bitch he walking round town with?! You pregnant too?! Awww look at that. Baby momma number one and baby momma number.... What? 5 or is it 6???"

My head started spinning. What the hell was going on?

"Baby momma?" I asked as I looked at Gabby.

"I told him, he had to tell you..." She said.

I stood up. I felt sick.

"Oh you didn't know?" The Sydney girl said laughing. "Well let me update you boo boo! Yo "man" has three children. Two with that bitch and one with me... He also got two on the way with two different women. So that's now 5 children and four baby momma's!"