22) Maybe, Just Maybe...

MASON

I had the worst hangover ever. I don't even know how I got home last night. I don't even remember last night. I had been drinking quite heavy lately. It helps with everything. Running four business and looking after three kids is not easy.

I have to be grateful for my nanny. She does more than she needs to. Between her, my mama and G of course they keep me straight.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss V but she's made her choice and I guess I got to respect it. I made my way downstairs where my mama and Miss Mabel were.

"Mason, you acting like you a teenager again! You need to get yo act together! It took yo brother, yo cousin and Ethan to get yo ass out the club yesterday and into yo bed! You're a grown ass man with responsibilities!" My mama said.

So that's how I got home. I thought to myself. I must make sure I thank them.

"You come here to have a go? Because if you did you can go home Mama... I have the worlds worst headache and I don't need you adding to it."

"I'll bang pots and pans and slam doors in this here house if I want to. What you gon do? Put me out? I'd like to see you try!" Mama threatened.

I grabbed my breakfast that Miss Mabel made and headed to my man cave. I was enjoying my breakfast when my phone rang.

Was my eyes deceiving me? Was Olivia really calling me? I answered the phone.

"Hello? Liv?"

"Hey.. Erm.. Are you free? I guess we need to talk..." She said on the phone.

Thank you God!

"Yeah.. Come to the house. Erm.. I have the boys here, as in my kids..." I said to her.

There was a long silence before she spoke.

"Okay.. Well I'll be over in an hour." She said before hanging up.

I got up and got ready. A long shower and I was feeling a bit better. I wasn't going anywhere so I just flung on some grey sweats. I called G and asked her to bring the girls over. If I'm going to do this I'm going to do this right.

The doorbell rang and it was G with the girls.

"Hey daddy. I had dance class but mommy said this was important so it better be!" Daniella said.

I laughed because she had the attitude of her mama.

"It is." I said as they came in.

This was the first time the girls were going to see the twins. I hadn't been around them as often as I had been busy. But I couldn't have my girls suffering.

My mama and G were right. I had to get my act together.

"Right so Daniella and Briella... Daddy has something to tell you." I said as I carried both the twins in my arms. "You lot have two more brothers. This is Malakai and Malik." I said.

"More brothers? More boys? Really dad? Couldn't you have had a girl at least?" Daniella said.

"Yeah dad! Boys are annoying!" Briella added.