7) Valentines Day

OLIVIA

As soon as Mason left I couldn't stop smiling. He was so handsome and I loved how he was persistent.

Who would have thought this was how my Valentine's Day would have went. As I walked back out Brianna was staring at me.

"What?"

"Soooo... Who was that?! Gurl he foiiiinnnneee!!"

"Yeah I know right. He's the guy from the club. I told him I wasn't interested but I guess he wasn't trying to hear that."

"Oh. I didn't think you was over Liam yet..." Brianna said.

I looked at her.

"Why would I not be over Liam? Liam is irrelevant."

"I just thought with him being up and coming you would want to try and work things out with him."

"Brianna.. Why did you think I was with him? Because he was going to become a football player? No. If anything that was one of the things I despised. Don't get me wrong I'm all for people chasing their dreams but I knew what was going to come with that. Girls and drama. Which I was right. He wasn't even famous when he cheated yet he did. Now here he is famous and who's phone is he blowing up? Mine. Who does he say he still wants? Me. Who isn't interested... Oh wait.. That would be me. Look, clearly me and Liam wasn't meant to be and I'm not even mad. I'm glad I found out now."

"He still hits you up?"

"Yes. I soon change my number. He's working my last nerves."

"Look at my bestie. Got her ex on her case and this new dude with flowers and shit!"

"Gurl please. Speaking of new dude. Can you close up for me. He wants to take me out."

"Sorry gurl I gots my own date." Brianna said.

"Okay cool. Ima just shut up early. The mall is dead in the last hour. Chances are everyone would be out anyway. No one will come."

"That's not like you. How you gon be profiting if you do things like that?"

"Like what? Gurl since this shop has been opening I've worked my ass off. I've worked everyday with no time off. Unlike you my so called manager. So, if I want to take some time off I shall. Closing two hours earlier ain't gon kill me. Besides, who gon tell me off?" I said as I started doing up the end of day figures.

About an hour later I was ready to go home. On my way home I thought about how my life had changed so much since I opened my store. Business was booming. I was even thinking to employ people to make my clothes because running the shop then designing as well was taking its toll.

Mom also wanted me to look about taking my business online. It would definitely bring in more customers but first I would need a solid team. That was definitely my next step. I needed more managerial staff so whenever Brianna decided to take time off it didn't mean I would always have to work. Don't get me wrong I love working in my shop but it's meant to be a choice. So I can choose when I want to not because I HAVE to.

Once home I had a hot bath and messaged Mason to let him know I was free to meet up and he sent me a location to meet at.

An hour later I was ready. I didn't know whether or not to dress up but when I looked up the location to where I was going I felt this outfit was perfect. I wore a long red halter neck dress with a sexy side split that showed part of my thigh tattoo. I designed this dress and only ever made just one; whenever I do that I tend to keep for myself. I wore black heels and a black clutch. I decided to where my rose gold jewellery that I got one year for my birthday. I never wear it but I thought why not.