10) Never Mix Friend And Business...

OLIVIA

I overslept due to the amazing sex I received last night. I don't know what gets into Mason but whenever he has a bad day and he comes here I make him feel better then he thanks me in the best way possible.

Mason puts it down in the bedroom and he ain't afraid to get wild and nasty. Shit, he opened me up to things I never done before.

I'm what he calls his lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets!

I missed my hair appointment but luckily she had cancellations so I got up and made my way to her. I was dying my hair a redish wine colour and having it curly. Seeing as Mason prefers my hair with curls.

Two hours later I was all done. I went and did a French manicure on my hands and feet. I then made my way to my store so I could pick up our outfits.

When I got there I saw one of the new trainees rushed off her feet.

Where on earth was Brianna?

It was Monday. We were always stupid busy on Mondays as I didn't open the store on Sunday's.

"Hey hey could you give us a hand? I asked Brianna but she said it would be good for my training." Karla said.

"Yeah sure." I was pissed that I was having to come and help when I only came to pick up mine and Masons outfit yet here I was working when I should have had not only my supervisor but my good friend taking care of my business.

I helped Karla and got the busy hustle and bustle down. All this time Brianna never came out not once. What makes it worse is that the CCTV is situated in the office and clearly whatever Brianna is doing she still hasn't noticed that I am here.

Another worker came back from his break and that's when I seized the opportunity to go and see what exactly Brianna was doing.

"Yaaaasss Gurl. Just gon stay in here till its time I close up. Not even gon cash up I'll just make it look like I did. I literally get paid for doing nada." She said with her back turned to me.

"Oh is it?" I said making her jump.

"Girl. Let me call you back." She said before hanging up.

"Heyyyy never knew you was coming. You should have said."

"Why? So you could act like you working?"

"I literally just came in the back! I've been rushed off my feet!"

I looked at my so called bestie in shock. She was able to lie to me so easily.

"You know what... This isn't going to work out. However I will give you the best reference so you can get any job you desire."

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm letting you go."

"For what? Because I was in here for five minutes?! Really Olivia?"

"No! Because you can sit there and lie to me so easily. That's why!"

"What? Lie? Lie about what?"

"I spent the last half hour helping Karla, because the shop was busy. Because YOU told her it would be good for her training! What the hell? You are meant to be my best friend and part of senior management. You out of anyone here should be helping to ensure my business grows but instead it's like you want to run it into the ground. Why? I don't know! So it's clear you can't mix business and friendship. Brianna.. You got to go..."