23) Betrayal From Both Ends...

OLIVIA

These past three months I have been so busy! I'm glad though. It's kept me focused. I am a business woman who wants more than just one store. I want my brand to be as famous as brand names like: Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin
Marc Jacobs and many more. In order to do that I need more than one store. I need to have my clothes online, I need a good marketing team behind me. Luckily for me, three months ago I got that.

***Three months ago.***

I sat in the lobby as I waited for the panel to make a decision. I believe I did my best and hoped they would take me and my business on board.

"Miss Jenkins, they're ready for you now." The receptionist said.

I made my way back into the boardroom.

"Sorry for keeping you so long Miss Jenkins we was trying to come to a decision and see exactly how this benefits or not. So; First and foremost well done on having your own store! Not only do you have your own store but it is profiting quite well! That being the case; after looking at your designs and future plans we don't see how that could fit in Lennox Mall. The shop you have now is more urban. Yes you have done formal wear but the ball gowns and tuxedo wear; I don't think it belongs there. However. It belongs somewhere. We believe it belongs in Buckhead..." They said.

I gasped! Buckhead?! They continued.

"... So with that being said, we want to fund your Buckhead store. We want to get it open get it furnished to your discretion so your future designs and plans have a place they can call home. As well as this, we want you get your very own website up and running. Not JUST for online shop but so they are aware of who you are and that you will have two stores with two different vibes. I'm confident with doing all this; by this time next year you're name will be on everyone's lips." One of the women on the board said.

I was so overwhelmed. This is everything I wanted and more! I hadn't realised I was crying until tissue was handed to me.

"I'm sorry. It's all so overwhelming. When your dreams become reality it feels so surreal."

"We understand. This meeting here was to see what you was going to show us and for us to make a decision; not you. We will send everything via email, you can think about it and make sure this is what you want to do." Another woman added.

"Thank you so much! I'll get back to you as soon as!" I said excitedly.

Since then I got back to them and accepted their offer. We have been working really hard to get my new store open in time for my first stores one year anniversary.

As I sat in the doctors surgery I saw a couple sitting down holding hands. They looked so happy, I smiled. I remembered when me and Mason was like that.

It had been three months since I ran out on him. He had tried calling and he had turned up at mine a few times but I never answered. I needed to learn to get over him. I couldn't be with him. It was all too overwhelming.

"Miss Jenkins." I heard my doctor say.

I followed her to her office.

"Hi Olivia. How are you?" My doctor asked.

"I'm okay. Had some really good news today. So can't wait to tell mom and dad."