24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!

GABBY

The time I went to Olivia's house I left my number on a piece of paper. I didn't think she noticed until she messaged me asking to meet up.

She also asked to meet up quite far out and I didn't understand why. Despite that I drove out to meet with her. There was something about her. I saw me in her a little bit. I mean she's the only girl Mason has done anything with that I've even bothered talking to. The fact Mason told me about her and said he really liked her made me feel she had to be somewhat good because Mason don't really like girls he just fucks them.

As I pulled up to the restaurant I called Olivia to see where she was and she said she was already inside.

"Hey girl. There was me thinking I'm an early bird! You got here before me!"

"Ha ha, yeah I had to go to the airport anyway so that's why I was here before you."

"Airport?"

"Yep. To check in with my luggage."

"Luggage? Where you going?"

"Back to England..."

"Back?"

"Yep. Remember when you came to my house? I ended up going to England where my best friend now lives."

"Really? Did Mason know?"

"Fuck Mason. He never knew then and he don't know now. Don't tell him either Gabby!"

"I won't."

"Hmmm..."

"Honestly I won't. He's my best friend yes. But it's not everything he must know. But I'm confused. Why are you going to England? To live?"

"No.. I need a break. Gurl, let me tell you..."

Then Olivia told me everything that went down last week. I wanted to punch Mason in the head! Why does he keep sleeping with these broads that cause nothing but grief?! On top of that it was baby girls so called best friend? Oh hell naw!

"Baby girl... I'm so sorry. I never knew. I've even been around him recently and he never said a word. But he wouldn't because he knows he's fucked up!"

"That ain't all though.. Imagine, the reason I was going to see him was to tell him I was pregnant..."

"Wait.. You're pregnant?"

"With twins..."

"Really?!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah. I was angry. I cried. I didn't want to be stuck with his children because it would mean I can't get rid of him. But then I said no, I'll do it on my own. It won't be easy, but I will. My family will be by my side to support me every step of the way..."

"...and me." I said.

"You don't have to. I know your loyalties lie with Mason I don't want you to be in the middle."

"Mason is a grown ass man. Your babies will be my girls younger brother or sister. That alone is why I will be there to support you. Plus I like you. You're a good girl and Mason was mad to ruin what you lot had."