14) "I Love You..."

OLIVIA

I woke up to the sensational feeling of Mason inbetween my legs.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I moved in sync with his tongue. In next to no time I was cummin all over Mason.

"Morning baby." He smiled.

"Morning boo." I said back.

I don't know what it was but I was falling so hard for him. It had been seven months but it felt like so much more. More than my four year relationship with Liam. A few times I have had to stop myself from telling Mason that I love him but honestly I felt like I did. He was my world and I honestly couldn't see myself without him. I couldn't wait for us to start our own family. Seeing as neither of us had kids I couldn't wait for us to create our own. It would be another addition to this fantastic world we lived in. Like right now we was in St Lucia. This was what I loved about Mason he was so spontaneous! I'd always be worrying and needing to give notice and he would just whisk me away and deal with everything. This was our world and this is why I loved it.

Today was our last day as we had to fly back tonight so we could attend Masons family barbecue tomorrow. His mama was cursing him for flying away but he softened her up by saying he got her some stuff which he did.

"Babe.. If we ever got married I want to get married abroad. Here." I said.

"Not IF.. You mean WHEN."

I smiled. It was things like that why I said this man was amazing.

"Okay. When then... I want it to be here."

"Here? Why here?"

"This is our first proper holiday together. When we go away it's usually another city. But we actually got on a plane and spent time alone. Made some amazing memories. It would only be right to get married here."

"Well that's settled then!" He said as he pulled me towards him.

"We need to head to the airport." I said trying to resist his tender touch.

"We'll make it. I just need one more time before we go back."

He said as he laid me down.

"Mason.. Nooo.." I giggled as I tried wriggling out of his touch.

It was no use. I was in a skirt and he had already got his face all up inbetween my thighs.  This time though he did something different. As Mason licked on my clit he had his two fingers inside of me. I was moaning uncontrollably when something happened that never happened before. I was squirting!

"Yeah baby.. Squirt for me. He said as he continued. My body felt insane. It felt so good but too good. Then he slid inside of me and I wrapped my legs around him. He thrusted. Slowly. Passionately. Looking into my eyes.

I couldn't take it each stroke felt better than the last. I felt hypnotised by this man. The connection we had was immense! It had to be or I wouldn't have  said what I said.

"Oh shit. I love you Mason!" I moaned.

I didn't even regret it. I said it and I meant it.

"I love you too Olivia!" He whispered back.

I felt all warm inside. He kissed me passionately as he continued his slow passionate strokes.

"I'm going to cum baby." He said as he held me tight and picked up the pace.

We both laid there breathless. Each and every time we have sex it's better than the last time.

"Come on you! W got to get ready." I said as I got up and went to the bathroom.

When we got back it was late and I was more than ready to sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

The next morning I woke up before Mason and went downstairs and made us breakfast. I loved cooking for Mason. Hated cooking for myself. But I loved knowing I would make something and Mason would enjoy it.

Just as I finished I heard Mason on the phone as he walked to the kitchen.

"You what? When did this happen?"

"Okay okay don't even let them know I'm back I'm on my way." He said before hanging up.

"Uh oh. That don't sound good."

"Babe, I gotta go. I'll call you..."

"Mason Ford you better sit yo butt down eat this breakfast I done cooked for you and tell me what the hell is going on!" I said.

"For a second you sounded like ma mama." He said as he sat down.

I dished out his breakfast as he told me what happened.

"So two days ago money went missing from our star girl Dollar Bill. She's the girl all the guys want and pay a pretty penny for her and she's also the girl that the rest of them envy. Now.. Dollar was off for a week holiday once and there was a big drop in the takings. Not one that would make my business go bust but not a drop I want to see. Anyway, from then that's when I knew she was special. So now someone has stolen from her she's refusing to work. Matthew thought Dollar was being silly. But Friday and yesterday the busiest days for us... She came and sat in the changing room the whole time. She refusing to work until she get her money."

"Wow. How much was it?"

"$4000."

"Damn! I'd refuse to work too!"

"So I gotta get over there because Matthew has held a meeting for all the girls to come and who don't come is fired. Got to get to the bottom of this ASAP! I don't condone stealing. If they can steal from her then they can steal from me too. Need to get this out the way fast before mama start calling asking why me and Matthew ain't here to help with the barbecue. But listen. When I get back, we need to talk. I got to tell you something before you meet everyone."

"I thought I already did."

"Yeah and no you met the immediate family. But who you see today is who you will always see when mama has her social events."

"Okay well I'll pick us out something to wear and get ready. How long you think you gon be?"

"Hour tops."

"Okay cool I'll be ready."

"Ite boo. Thanks for this I was starving." Mason said to me before he left.

After cleaning the kitchen and tidying up I went and got ready. An hour later I was dressed and ready to go just as I was about to call him the doorbell rang.

"Did you forget your key?" I asked him as I opened the door.

Only it wasn't Mason. It was his mom.

"Forget my key? Honey I don't have one." She chuckled.

"Sorry Sammy. I thought you was Mason." I said as I let her in.

"Mason? So he ain't here?"

"No ma'am. Him and Matthew had a work matter they had to deal with so he rushed off to assist him."

"These two knuckleheads. I tell them Sunday is the day for the Lord and the family. Not work!"

"I'm sure he'll be here soon."

"Well I came here for the coal. He usually has loads but I'll call him and tell him to bring it. You may as well come with me instead of being here cooped up in this big ole house on yo own." She said.

"Mason wanted to talk to me about something before we got there."

"Most probably his drunk uncle that's an embarrassment but I didn't invite him this time." She laughed.

"Oh okay. Well let me grab my bag." I said before leaving with Sammy.