20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...

SYDNEY

"So Birdie... What are you really telling me?" I said as I stood outside her house.

Birdie was just that; a bird. She chirped and tweeted everyone's business. If she wasn't old I'm sure her ass would have got beaten many times.

"I'm telling you. She have yo child more than Mason do."

"Mason... I keep hearing people call him Mason why?"

"He really don't think much of you do he? His name is Mason. Michael is what he tells you if y'all ain't family or the immediates" she said.

I got heated instantly.

"I'M HIS BABY MOMMA!! HOW MUCH MO' IMMEDIATE HE NEED???"

"Don't shoot the messenger or the messenger won't talk!" She snapped.

"Okay okay go ahead."

"Well.. Apparently. Only one of the girls had a baby but turns out it was twins. But she died. So now Mason is a full time parent to them and yo boy Junior. He took him from Gabby."

"I still don't understand why the fuck this bitch been having my son! How he gon take my baby from me to give to a next bitch!!"

"Because Gabby is a good woman."

"Fuck her! Mason will really need help now. He has three kids and will need a woman by his side. You said that bitch left him..." I didn't get to finish because Birdie started laughing.

"When are you going to get it into yo big head.. He don't wantchu? He ain't never wanted you! I know that and I'm not even family. Honey child stop embarrassing yourself! He done took away yo son had him with his baby momma that he loves and respects. He done been fucking all these girls. He manage to get one pregnant after you and have twins. Now he a full time daddy and has he even bothered calling you to tell you? Calling you to come make you see Junior? No. He don't miss you, he don't love you and he certainly don't want you. That new girl. The one that left his ass. That who he want."

"Man fuck you Birdie!"

"Yeah yeah... You stay mad at the truth if you want. I don't mind."

"That's not the truth! You just want me to end up old and lonely like you."

"You could never be like me. I hear and talk errbaddy bidness and nobody can do me shit. You on the other hand... Just look at yo face. That speaks volumes for itself."

I got up in Birdie face.

"If you wasn't old I'd fuck you up!"

She laughs again.

"Yeah? You just try it. I'd shoot you dead between your eyes before you raise yo hand at me. Now getcho raggedy ass off my property. Tramp." She said.

I could not believe it. Birdie was a gangster? This most probably why she felt so good talking everyone business.

I got in my car and drove home. On my way home I decided to call Michael.

"What Sydney?"

"I don't want to argue. I just want to talk."

"So talk."

"I heard you have the twins plus junior. It must be hard. Do you need help? Do you need anything?"

"You offering to help? Really?" He laughed.

"Yes Michael..."

"Well no thanks I'm good. I have a nanny."

"Oh a nanny... Is that what you call them nowadays?"

"What you talking about?"

"You most probably got a Latino looking, big ass, big titty bitch looking after my child!"

"Actually... I got an older woman who loves kids and who I look up to as another mother."

"Liar!!"

"Look, I'm this close to hanging up!"

"No wait! I have a question."

"What?"

"Why you tell me yo name is Michael when it's Mason?"

He burst out laughing.

"You don't worry yo little head just never pass yo place and call me Mason. It's Michael to you!"

"I'm the mother of your child! Or have you forgotten?"

"I wish I could forget but I can't. You trapped me. You thought you was going to have some great life. I'm here to show you that you are shit and your life is shit and this is why I treat you like shit! If you wasn't so fast to try and trap me then you may have found someone who actually wanted you."

"FUCK YOU MICHAEL!!" I screamed.

He laughed.

"Yeah you wish you could!" He said before hanging up.

I banged my steering wheel with rage. I was so angry! I drove home and when I got there I remembered I had to change my dressing on my face. As I looked in the mirror I got mad all over again. Them bitches done me dirty.

I know Gabby had been plotting for me for years. From the day I announced being pregnant I know she wanted me and I always run my mouth to her knowing she wouldn't fight me because she has respect for Michaels mom. But I guess that day she didn't give a fuck.

But that bitch Olivia... She don't know me. She gon get hers. Her ass just don't know it yet!

I sat and thought about what Birdie said abd the convo I just had with Michael. He really doesn't want me. Like at all. Not even for a quickie. I don't understand. I would give this boy the world. I let him use my house when he needed.

Yet all of it wasn't enough. I thought giving him a son would be what made him come running to me. But no. He makes sure he takes care of Junior but he don't bother with me.

Do you know how hurtful that is? Thinking a baby will bring y'all together and it don't? I would have never had Junior if I knew this was going to be the outcome. In five almost six years the closest this man ever gets to me is to grips me up and threaten me.

Nobody understands but I actually loved Michael. Yes... Loved. I don't no more. You see... You can only push someone for so long. And seeing as it's clear he has no respect for me it's time I stop trying. It's time I disappear off the raider and out of his life. Because the next time I pop up he gon regret the day he crossed me...