15) I Dont Like Thieves...

MASON

One thing I didn't like was thieves. The fact I was having to go to the strip club on a Sunday was bad enough as it is! But to have to go when I should be helping my mama? That's just pissed me off.

I was hoping I could sort this out. Get back home, talk to Liv and get to mana before she starts poppin off.

I went through the back so no one would know I was here. I could hear Matthew speaking.

"If y'all don't own up ain't NO business running here. We don't steal. Y'all all make enough money. So.. Own up or y'all gon have to pay the consequences..." I heard him say followed by a chorus of "it wasn't me."

"Maybe y'all weren't taking my brother seriously." I said grabbing everyone's attention.  "So let me break it down to y'all. Stealing is a no. We don't do it. This is a money making business. If you can steal from a fellow worker you can and will steal from me. I'll have yo ass out the door before that happens. If that means firing alla y'all then I will. So... Who stole from Dollar?"

Still, nobody answered. I looked around and instantly knew who stole the money. You see the thing with a thief is when they think nobody knows they give them self away.

"Okay.. Y'all think I'm playing. Check it. Yo Dollar... How much money was stolen?"

"6000 and a Rolex watch."

"6? You sure it weren't 4?"

"I thought it was 4. But then that night I had Big poppa up in here and he alone spends 4gs on me. And y'all know I don't make no dead ass thousand bucks a night. It was 6 Boss." She said.

I handed her $6000.

"Tell Big P to buy you a new Rolex. You know he will."

"Trueee." She said as she counted the money that I gave her.

"Right. Now, seeing as y'all don't wanna own up or y'all don't wanna snitch.. This what I'm finna do... Every night, y'all gon work for free. Until you all make $6000 each. Once you make it I'll take it then you can go back to making yo money. But yo next $6000 belongs to me."

The room echoed with disagreement but I didn't care.

"Unless the thief owns up or one of y'all snitch with proof... This how it gon go! Now get outta here! Running into my family time." I said to them.

I watched as they gave evils to the same person I believed took the money. As they all left one stayed behind. Was a stripper called Tiny.

"Wassup Tiny?"

"I'm no snitch but you know I can't work fo free. You know I got people I gotta pay or they gon take my kids. So... It was the new girl. Big Booty B." She said to me.

Big Booty B was Brianna and that's exactly who I thought it was.

"How you know it was her?"

"The day it happened I went to go to the changing rooms. But two girls were blocking me. They said I couldn't go in. Before I could ask why B came out smiling. She also turned the camera. I saw her turn it." She said.

"Good looking out T. I gotchu."

"Thanks boss." She said as she left.

I liked Tiny. She was one of my longest workers. I don't know what madness she got into but I know she was in some serious debt. I may just help her out seeing as she did come forward and tell me about Brianna.

I headed to my car with a great plan for Brianna. I would make her pay off the $6000 then fire her straight after.

Speak of the devil. I thought to myself as I saw her standing by my car.

How did she even know what car I drive?

"What you want Brianna?"

"A lift."

"That 6Gs you took is more than enough to get yo ass a taxi."

"I have no idea what you talking bout." She tried to say seductively.

"Yeah.. Sure. Take bus or taxi and get yo butt off my car!" I said to her.

"If Liv knew this is how you treated her best friend."

"If Liv knew about all the things you got up to I'm pretty sure y'all wouldn't be best friends much longer." I said before driving off.

I thought about it and that Brianna girl was no good. I would be letting Olivia know that as well.

I sped home ready to deal with the matter at hand. I was just going to tell her about my kids and hope for the best.

As I got to the house I noticed it was locked up. I called Liv as I searched for my keys.

"Hey..." She said.

"Hey babe where are you?"

"At yo mama house."

I froze.

"Really? How come?"

"She came by expecting to see you but you weren't there so she said I should come and not stay cooped up in the house by myself. So I went with her."

"Oh okay. Anyone there yet?"

"No, just your parents siblings and cousin. Oh and Gabby is here. Listen can you hurry up. I feel really awkward without you here." She said.

"I'm changing and I'm coming now." I said before coming off the phone.

I was glad she was feeling awkward because that meant she wouldn't be talking to anyone.
I had never showered and got dressed as fast as I did. I got back in my car and sped to my mama house praying and hoping that no one would open their big ass mouth...