31) Payback Is A Bitch...

SYDNEY

It's been a while hasn't it? I did say I was going to disappear and only come back when the time was right. It's looking like now is the time.
When Brianna called saying she needs my help and started saying these oh so familiar names it was like music to my ears.

I used to go school with Brianna. I was all about being a hood chic and living a hood life. Brianna had good parents they made sure she studied hard and went college.

Once she went college we distanced ourselves. However we always made a pact to never lose contact. I did lie a lot when speaking with Brianna. I felt she would have looked down on me because I never went college so I left out a few things like not going college, having a child, being a side chic. But when we spoke it turned out we was more alike than we both thought.

The fact we both had beef with the same chick made us even closer. She had messed up my face and made Brianna lose her baby. No, she had to pay. We spoke everyday and we even started meeting up. We waited a month to make sure nobody would suspect anything.

During one of our lunches I saw Birdie. I wanted to wipe the floor with her but I didn't bother. You see now I'm back I'm much stronger than I was before. I don't love and care for nobody. Not even my son. I'm cold. So nothing will phase me.

"What you looking at?" Brianna asked me.

"Nothing. I thought I saw someone I knew but I guess they left. Anyway never mind. It's time. I've been watching her house. I have a rough weekly schedule of the times she comes and goes and who comes and goes. So what we are going to do is go on a day when she's expecting that Gabby bitch. I think they go for a walk or some form of exercise every Thursday."

"So we gonna go next Thursday?"

"No... Tonight. Brianna... We go tonight."

"Huh?"

"What? What's the issue? It's now or never. If you ain't on it then we can leave it..."

"No!"

"Right. Tonight that bitch Olivia is going to get hers. We gon make her, Michael and anyone else who wants to get involved pay! Cmon lets go. We have a lot to do before this evening." I said as we finished eating and left.

I went and picked up the van and picked up all the relevant tools. I then went back to my old house. You see, people most probably think I still lived in the house Michael had me and Junior in but I didn't. But that was where this was all going to go down. There was a basement that was used for storage. That was where I would put her. You can't be heard from down there.

Once there I opened the curtains. I needed people to see from the outside that no one no longer lived here. That way they wouldn't think Olivia could be here when really she was.

I saw Brianna walking up and down pacing. I shook my head. This girl was going to be a problem!

"Brianna! Get. It. Together." I said to her.

"I'm okay I'm okay."

"No you're not. Listen to me. We have to go. Are you ready?"

"We have to go? Now?" She said

"Yes. Look.. If we don't go and get her now we may never get to get her. Then your baby's death will be in vain. You won't be able to get her back. She will give birth to her baby and live happily ever after. How will you live? Childless. Lonely. Hurt. Angry. We have to go!"

"Let's go." She said as she walked out.

I think I managed to anger her. I saw tears in her eyes. I needed her to be angry and not think about nothing else but being angry and seeking revenge.

As we parked outside I looked at the time and knew we didn't have long before Gabby would arrive.

"Right. So we ring the bell and wait. As soon as she answers we grab her. There's no room for mistakes. I'll open the back doors from now so we can fling her in. She may be strong but the two of us can take her." I said.

"Okay. Let's go." Brianna said as she opened the car door.

We tightened our hoods as we approached her house. Our face was covered with white masks so she wouldn't know it's us. I knocked the door. She opened it and didn't even look to see who it was.

"I'm coming I'm just grabbing my purse." Was the last thing she said before she turned around and dropped her phone and purse. We ran and grabbed her. Flinging the sack over her head.

"Tie her hands. Quick!" I said.

Brianna did as she was told.

We dragged her into the van where she was screaming her head off. I took out my gun and put it to her stomach.

"ONE. MORE. SOUND. And I swear to God I will shoot you and your bastard baby!" I said.

She stopped as soon as I threatened her with the gun. We tied her legs then closed the van doors. I made sure to drive around town recklessly for a bit. That way she would have a few knocks to shake her up even more.

Once we finally pulled up to my old house and parked on the side of my house where no one would see we got out and dragged her into the house quickly. We tied her hands to the wall before taking the sack off her head.

We still had our masks on so she still didn't know it was us.

"Please... Don't hurt me. I'm pregnant." She said as she cried.

"Oh, but it's okay to hurt me and make me lose my baby?" Brianna said.

"What? Me? No, you got the wrong person" Olivia says

"NO BITCH!! I got the right person..." Brianna said as she removed her mask.

"Brianna?" Olivia said shocked.

"Yes bitch."

Olivia looked at me. I guess she was trying to work out who I was. I removed my mask.

"Surprise BITCH!!" I said...