13) What Am I Going To Do?

MASON

What can I say? Life has been great! All my businesses were running smoothly making me more than enough money.

My family wanted for nothing, my kids wanted for nothing. Me and Olivia were going strong. I had no worries.

I was at the strip club finishing up some paperwork when I bumped into Brianna.

"I thought I told you not to tell Olivia! Dang!"

"First and foremost. Watch yo mouth I can take this job away from you as quickly as you got it. Second of all I don't hide shit from Liv. So if you want to then that's on you."

"Oh you tell each other everything? How cute." She said sarcastically.

"Why you still standing here?" I asked her.

"You sure you don't want a private dance before I go up the stage?" Brianna asked me.

I looked at her. There was no denying her body was fly but I was more confused at the fact that not only was she offering me a dance but a private one at that.

"1) You don't offer management a dance and 2) Would Olivia be okay with you asking me that?" I asked her.

She smacked her lips.

I laughed.

"Didn't think so. Bye." I said as I walked off.

I headed home quickly as I didn't wanna miss the game. Tonight I was hanging with my boys. I hadn't seen them lately and it was game night so what a better chance to hang with them than now.

"Waddup stranger?" My boy Ethan said as we sat in my man cave smoking.

"Cmon you know how it be. I been busy." I said.

"Yeah. Busy with Miss Olivia." My brother Matthew said.

"Yeah... And other things." I said laughing.

"Man you don't even come to the club no mo. Sheeitt it's yo club!" My cousin Jacob said.

"You know what? I've been wanting to go. But the thing is anytime I wanna go Olivia says well she ain't gon stay cooped up in the house alone so she going out too. The first time she said that I thought okay cool. She made it known she wasn't coming ballers she would go somewhere else. I told her nah it's cool come. So we got ready. Maann if you saw what she had on. I ripped that shit right off and fucked her brains out. It was then I realised she will always wear these tight ass sexy outfits that looked too damn good. I'd have to be the one watching her every move and pop off on a nigga if they tried anything. So it's best I keep my ass at home." I told them.

"Sound like she gotchu whipped big bro" My brother mocked.

"Man shut up. Ain't nobody whipped. I'm protective over what's mine and you know I'm a jealous nigga. The fact I never thought I would see Liv again and I did and now here we are? Nah I don't believe in fate but it must mean something."

And that was the truth. There was something about Olivia, she always had a happy spirit. Not much made her sad. Her being so happy keeps you in good spirits too. Plus she's so focused. She doesn't let me distract her when I try to. She makes sure I stick to my business plans and don't slack. And most importantly... So far she ain't given me no stress!