27) Busted!

OLIVIA

"If it wasn't for you and the business I wouldn't be going back!" I told Taylor as we both boarded the plane.

It was two days before Christmas and Taylor was coming back home to spend Christmas with her family. I was so grateful for my best friend. She had been so supportive. I hadn't told her anything I just said I needed a break.

"This is going to be a long journey. So I have done as you asked and let you stay without me asking any questions. However, you're gonna have to explain to me how long you think you could throw up "silently" and not think I wouldn't notice." She said.

"You heard?"

"Of course. And you ate all my damn food when you wasn't sleeping which was literally all the time. It don't take a genius to work out you pregnant. You was always a slim girl so yo belly starting to grow was the biggest giveaway."

"So why didn't you say anything before?"

"Because you obviously wasn't ready to tell me. Which in the beginning was okay but dang gurl. I'm your best friend. By now I definitely would have told you."

"I'm sorry. Okay. From the beginning..." I told Taylor everything. From being pregnant to going to tell Mason but not getting to because I ended up finding out not only did he sleep with Brianna but she was pregnant. By the time I finished telling Taylor everything her mouth was wide open.

"Now I can see why you came to England. Livvy.. Why didn't you tell me? That is what I'm here for. You are not meant to deal with this alone! I'm not gonna say I told you so but you see that BITCH Brianna... When I catch her... I told you. One more stunt from her and it's on. So when I see her it's on."

"Tay... She is pregnant..."

"Why you telling me like I don't already know? Furthermore why you telling me like I care? I told you about that girl. From the beginning I told you that she was sly! She ain't stopped being sly."

"I guess it's my own fault for trying to see the best in people." I said.

"No it's not. She knew you had a good heart. She took advantage of that."

"Please don't say nothing to the family. I want to be the one to tell them."

"Of course not. How far gone are you?"

"I'm about three in a half maybe four months."

"Well you can't hide that belly. Plus it's your birthday and Christmas in two days. How you gonna explain you not drinking?"

"I'll find a way. I just want to get Christmas out the way then I'll tell them about me being pregnant. It's not just me telling them I'm pregnant I'm going to have to explain why I'm going to be a single mother to my babies."

"Babies?"

"Yeah. I'm having twins."

"That's why you're so big!! Oh my gad! Twins? Does twins run in Mason family?"

"Think so. He already has twin boys."

"Wow. I still can't believe he's gone from being a father of FIVE to now eight!"