6) We Meet Again...

MASON

I was on my way home when G called me.

"Yo my G."

"No, there no my G nothing!" An angry Gabby said down my phone.

"What? What I do now?"

"You? Pssshhh you ain't done shit but yo baby momma... Ima check that bitch so you need to check her!"

I sighed.

"What's happened?"

"I dropped the girls off to Mama house she's there dropping off yo son too. I say hi to MJ because no matter how much I hate his mother he is the girls baby brother. MJ loves me because whenever I visit yo mama and her dumb ass dumps him off its me that makes sure he's straight. Anyway he jumps to hug me and she's dragging him away. Almost popped the poor boys arm off. So I got mad but you know me I'm not about to wait for no kids to go inside so I yanked her. Then I remember she got the baby in her hands so I tell the girls to take they brother. Just as I'm about to whoop her ass mama comes out talking bout peace and harmony. This bitch then go on with her slick mouth about how I'm just mad because it's this pussy he still comes home to - referring to her dusty ass. I had to let the bitch know. 1) I left you. 2) if I wanted you I could and would have you. 3) you ain't ever been nothing but a side bitch that trapped him and that's all you ever gon be and 4) to watch her nasty mouth in front of mama! Oh Mason that bitch .. The day I finally get to buss her ass is gon be a deadly day." Gabby said heated.

I wanted to laugh. This why Gabby was my wife. She's straight ghetto. She's hood fabulous. She was riding with me from we was in high school. From before I had anything. We was together for ten years. We had two daughters - Daniella and Briella. I had proposed to her. We was due to get married. Then this side bitch. Baby momma number 2. Sydney. She done fuck everything up for me.

I was using her house as one of my trap houses. I would give her money for letting me use her house but money clearly wasn't enough. She went from just giving me head to me blowing her back out. How she got pregnant would always be a mystery to me. Gabby left my ass when Sydney messy ass came out and made everyone know she was pregnant for me. Gabby said that there was no way she would stay with me after me having a baby with someone else.

Me being me, me being rich I thought I could win Gabby round. But here we are four years later and instead of being my wife she's actually one of my best friends. I know her family she knows mine. She will always be involved and always be loved by mine. But in order for our daughters to see us both and in order for there to be no fights or anything like that I respected her wishes and stopped trying.

"Ima talk to her."

"You keep saying this and she keeps continuing with her bs. One day Ima call you to tell you I need you to help me get rid of a body and it's gonna be hers. Y'all keep fuckin wit me and you'll see!" She threatened.

Just the way she talked had a nigga wanting to blow her back out. But I know G was well and truly past those days.

"No G Ima talk to her. I swear. I'm just pulling up to mine now. Ima make sure shawty is okay then I'll deal with Sydney."

"Never had you as the damsel in distress saver. You going soft these days."

"You know me G.. This ain't my style. But if you saw what went down. My ma would have been ashamed to know that I didn't intervene."

"Well was the stuff you asked for okay?" G asked as I walked into my house.

I was about to answer when I saw a piece of paper on the table by my door.