32) Kidnapped.

OLIVIA

When I was thrown into the van I thought I was going to die. I had to use my feet to try and support myself anytime they swerved and it made me go flying into the side of the van.

I just prayed my babies would be okay. The whole time I was in the van I just thought why didn't I look to see who it was? Because I was expecting it to be Gabby. Now here I am, being kidnapped.

Once the driving came to a halt and I was dragged out the van I was so scared. I didn't know who these people were and what they wanted from me. I felt them tie me up and then they removed the sack from my head. As I adjusted my eyes to the lighting I didn't recognise the place at all. Of course I wouldn't.

But you see once these bitches took off their masks I went from being scared to being angry as hell.

"So what? Y'all couldn't take me on your own so y'all came together? Not only did y'all come together but y'all kidnap me? Ha ha ha bunch ah bitches that knew pregnant or not I'd fuck y'all up!" I spat.

I was furious!

"For someone who was crying like a bitch earlier you got a lot of mouth now." Brianna said.

"Exactly! So what does that tell you? I don't fear you dumb bitches! Brianna? You're a joke! You brought this all on yourself! You have been the backstabbing bitch! What? Did you think you would get away with it? I would forgive you? No! And you say I made you lose your baby? How? Was you even really pregnant? I doubt it." I said laughing.

Brianna ran up to me and slapped me in my face.

"YES BITCH I WAS!! AND YOU KILLED MY BABY!! WHAT MY BABY EVER DO TO YOU?!" She shouted.

"Oh shut up! If you wasn't such a shit human you would still have yo baby! And then you, Masons side chic! What? You mad I fucked you up? You mad you call Mason Michael because you ain't worthy of his real name? You mad Mason wants me and not you? I swear on everything I love... Y'all better make sure you kill me. Because if I get out of here there will be hell to pay."

"Well you won't be getting out of here. You will die here. But first we will play some games first." Sydney said. She then turned to Brianna. "She kicked the shit out of you, you said... So, it's your turn to kick the shit out of her." She said.

I looked at Brianna. Brianna wasn't much of a fighter. Clearly Sydney didn't know this.

"Well?" Sydney said.

Brianna stayed looking at me. Then she ran towards me and kicked me hard in my stomach. If there was ever a pain I couldn't describe this was it.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!! Fuck!!" I screamed out.

She didn't stop there she was slapping and scratching me in my face. What she does best. She kicked me a few more times but not as hard as the first time.

By the time she stopped my face was bleeding and I was now thinking I needed to stop talking because my babies life were at risk.

"Okay okay, before you kill her. It's my turn..." Was the last thing I heard Sydney say before my eyes closed and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in excruciating pain. I wanted to cry but my face was throbbing. I could hear Brianna and Sydney talking but due to my eyes being so heavy I couldn't see properly to see where they were.