29) Was She Ever My Friend?

OLIVIA

Every time I think my life is starting to have some calm to it a big old whirlwind comes and turns it upside down.

It had been a week since Mason was out of hospital and he was able to walk around properly. My brothers had gone to work on him. I was still mad at them and wasn't talking to them.

Daddy wasn't talking to them either. Mom was starting to grow suspicious so I made sure to stay at my house more often so I wouldn't have to answer any questions I wasn't ready to yet answer.

As I sat in Masons strip club I thought about the last time I was here. When Brianna claimed to be pregnant for Mason. Now these lot say it's a lie. I watch the CCTV and the first thing I notice is her dropping something in Masons cup. Him who was already drunk was none the wiser. I watched her set up her own camera and I watched how Mason wasn't trying to let her get near him like that. It wasn't until he physically could no longer stop her did she attempt to do whatever it was she was going to do. I saw Matthew come in and stop it all.

I could not believe it. What was Briannas game? Why was she doing this? Not only was she willing to ruin our friendship but also my relationship? Not that I had one but as far as she was concerned I did.

This just made everything ten times worst. It's like she went to all this work to cause all this drama for why? My brothers beat Mason so bad because of this. When it wasn't even true. So now I have to really wonder who is Brianna? She never could have been my friend if this is what she was capable of.

But I had something up my sleeve for her. Her ass lucky I was pregnant or else I'd beat her ass.

"See..." Mason said taking me out my thoughts.

"Matthew give us a minute please." I said.

Matthew left the room and I turned to Mason.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I doubted you, I'm sorry I brought this messy girl into yo life. If I never this wouldn't have happened to you. Let me make it up to you. Come round to my house this weekend. I have a plan..." I said as I filled him in on my plan.

Brianna was going to regret the day she crossed me.

It was the day of my little get together. As Taylor couldn't be there I filled her in on everything. In fact apart from Mason she was the only one who knew everything. Not even my parents.

"GURL!! I swear to God I would catch a plane if I didn't have so much marking to do. I swear to you though... I got a beating for Brianna that gon hurt so bad her child gon feel it." She said making me laugh.

"Look girl I'm about to go my guests are arriving." I said.

We said our goodbyes and I made my way downstairs. First to arrive was my parents and my brothers. As soon as they came in I sat them down and spoke.

"Mom.. The other day your wonderful sons kidnapped Mason and beat him to a pulp. This is why there's been tension amongst all of us. Dad was with me when we found Mason about to be torn in half by Carter. Anyway. I'm not ready to forgive y'all yet but y'all need to be here for today's gathering. There's some things you all need to know and today is the day." I said.

Just then my doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Brianna. It took everything in me not to jump this bitch. But what I had planned was even better. I had called her and said we needed to talk. As soon as she entered the family room my mother jumped up.