Prologue.

OLIVIA

Waking up in St. Lucia was just what I needed. It was Christmas Day and also my birthday and this is the best way I could have imagined celebrating my 30th...

...That and getting married.

Yes Married! Married on my birthday.. To the love of my life - Mason.

Yup that's right. Let's just say I had a change of heart...

Two Years Ago.

I don't know why but I felt so bad when I left. This was that I wanted so why was I feeling so bad? I was taking Miracle away from her father and now I was feeling like I'm the monster.

"What am I doing?" I said out loud to myself.

I sat outside Masons house for fifteen minutes before I decided to go back inside. Was I doing the right thing? Well, I'll soon find out. I still had the keys to Masons house so I let myself in.

"Where's Mason?" I asked the maid.

"He's in his man cave. He said he didn't want to be disturbed." She said.

I ignored that and headed to where he was. I made Miracle waddle in there towards him. He was smoking. He soon stopped when he saw her.

"Miracle? What the?" He said shocked.

"You gotta cut out that smoking. Look how easy she can walk in here." I said making him look up.

"She will hardly be here. When she is I'll be sure to not smoke. Why you back? You forgot something?"

"Yeah.. I forgot that this is my home."

"What?"

"I left here feeling sure this is what I wanted and then felt bad once I got in the car. I felt bad because I didn't want to take Miracle from you. She adores you and you're right; this is her home. Also..." I stopped.

I wanted to tell Mason how I felt but I was scared.

"Also?" He repeated.

"Also..." I said but didn't say anything else.

"V. I'm not going back and forth with you. You either talk to me straight or don't talk to me." He said.

Get it together Olivia! I said to myself.

"I feel like since I met you, all I've had is drama in my life. This wasn't the life I had visioned. Yes, having my first child with someone who was also having their first child was something I had always dreamt of. So when I found out you had children I was thrown. Then whilst trying to get over that I then found out I was pregnant which I came to tell you but walked in on you and Brianna. Obviously she was lying but I never knew that, you wasn't even too sure yourself, so that built more hate in my heart. But then my brothers kidnapped you and I was so worried they would kill you. So I knew then there was still something there for you. Then it came out that Brianna had lied and I was so relieved. But it don't just take away the bad feelings I had. That don't just happen over night. Then I was kidnapped and everything that came with it I blamed us both. I blamed you because of Sydney but I blamed myself because of Brianna. I blamed and hated us both. But there are some things that we share; the loss of our son and the life of our beautiful baby girl. You have been there for me. You took me in so I could have help and get back to my full self. You've given me my whole floor in your house. And you are an amazing father; not just to Miracle but to all of your children. It was hard coming to terms with things I didn't want to. I was stuck in my ways. But a relationship won't work if there's no compromise. I'm here now, waving my white flag. I know I've been acting out and I shouldn't have. I should have been able to work this out and move on. I just fear getting hurt. I've only ever been with two guys. Liam and you. Liam was a cheat. You lied. I guess I feared that you would end up being like Liam. Which I shouldn't have put on you. That's not fair and I'm sorry."