17) Gabby Knows Best.

GABBY

I told this fool he couldn't keep that kinda shit from baby girl. Now here he is all miserable and shit. Not taking care of what he should be taking care of.

I still have his son and I'm not finna have him much longer! He keeps asking me why I beat his mama! How do I explain that to a five year old?!

On top of that Mason not answering anybody calls nor is he running any of his businesses he's just shut the whole world out.

So of course. OG Gabby has to step up and help out. I have no problem doing so but Ima make sure Mason hears about it.

I decided today would be the day I go see Mason but first of all I had to make a quick pit stop.

As I got in my car I thought about how much I had grown. I thought about if I was the Gabby I was 10 years ago I wouldn't be involved in any of this shit.

I know some people most probably wonder why I am. I'll tell you why; I got with Mason when we were fourteen. Our parents forbidded it but that made us want each other even more.

I was envied by all girls and all the guys hated that I went for Mason. People always tried to come between us. But that made us even stronger. Then, the unimaginable happened; my parents died. Car crash. I was broken. I hated the world. I was an angry teen. Nobody could tell me a thing. I was fighting, stealing, getting arrested constantly.

It was then his parents took me in. They realised under all my anger I wasn't so bad. They don't know it but I'll always be in debt to them. They took me in and treated me as one of their own. Their oldest daughter Makayla never liked it. She was mad. She didn't hide it either. But for the respect I had for the Fords I wouldn't fight her. Well not in front of them anyway. Makayla knew not to play with me. But sometimes she would forget herself.

Anyway, Mason had always said he wanted to have his own businesses the legit way. But he was impatient. So we made money the illegal way; when I say we I mean WE. We were a team. Many times I took the fall for him but I didn't mind. Was easier. By the time we were twenty Mason opened the Real estate business. His parents did it in their name so all looked above board. But of course Mason wasn't content with just one business. So we continued hustling.

I fell pregnant with Daniella and then few years later with Briella. By this time Mason had opened the strip club and said he wanted to open a club. I saw his dreams becoming reality and I couldn't have been happier for him. I took a back seat; with having the girls they were my main focus. One day our house was raided by the cops. Even though they found nothing I said to Mason our home is now hot. Also it wasn't right. This was our home. So I told him he needs to find other houses to trap in.

I knew about every house and I knew all of them were women houses. He claimed men would try to rob from him and he couldn't take that risk. I wasn't stupid. I knew what could and most probably would happened but I warned him. "Ain't nobody can ruin what we got but YOU." He said he heard me loud and clear but clearly he didn't. I had heard the rumours. Sheeiitt I turned up to couple houses even. Beat a few asses. But it still didn't stop Sydney.

Mason claims it was just always head she gave him but I'm not stupid. He expects me to believe it happened just the once. Even if it did that "one" time was what brought Junior into the world. I was hurt. Sounds dumb but cheating is bad yes but for him to be so careless to get another girl pregnant. That was the last straw for me. What made it worse was Sydney was friends with Makayla. Makayla knew everything but because we didn't like each other she never ever said a word to me.

However, one family barbecue Makayla decided to bring Sydney along. I knew who she was as I knew she held shit for Mason. I saw she was pregnant too. Thought nothing of it because there's no way on this earth she could have brought her pregnant self here and she was pregnant for my man - or so I thought.