19) Time To Make That Call

OLIVIA

As I sat on the plane I started feeling better already. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! I needed to get away and go somewhere no one would find me. Where I wouldn't have to worry that I might see Mason. I dozed off dreaming about St. Lucia and how peaceful it was, I couldn't wait to get back there.

The pilot spoke waking me out of my sleep. As I stepped off the plane I wished I had a coat. England wasn't warm at all. I didn't bring a thing other than my bag which had my phone, purse, charger and lip balm. I could buy whatever I wanted out there.

I took a taxi to Taylor's house and prayed she was there. It was 7'o'clock in England so I do believe she had finished work by now. I knocked the door and waited for someone to open it.

"OH MY GOD!!! OLIVIA!!!!" She screams as she hugs me tight. I hug her back as we both cry. To begin with it was tears of joy. I was so overwhelmed. I hadn't seen her in months!! Then... Everything came flooding back and I broke down.

"Livvy? What the... What's wrong? Oh my goodness come inside."

After about half and hour I had calmed down and was able to tell her everything.

"Livvy... I'm so sorry. I really thought after Liam you had found yourself a good one."

"I thought so too. Turns out he is just another liar." I said sadly.

I was really hurt. Mason was meant to be the guy I had kids with, the guy I grew old with, the one I was going to get married to on the beach in St. Lucia. We was meant to move in together and expand our businesses together. We had all these plans and now, now because of this; none of those was going to go ahead.

"Livvy, let me ask you something. What is or that made you mad? The fact he lied or the fact he has kids?"

"Both."

"As nice as it would be, what makes you think your life is destined for you to be with a guy who doesn't yet have kids?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have ALWAYS said you would never date a guy who has kids because you want to create this family where both of you have your first child together. Okay so say this happens, say you did just that. What if you lot didn't work out? What if you got bored or he didn't want to commit to just you? We already know you don't stay with a cheater. So you would have left him or he would have left you. So what now? You now become a single mother. Do you never have anymore kids? Do you still go for guys who have no kids yet? Or do you only look for guys who already has?"

"I never thought of it like that."

"I'm just saying. This is why I asked, are you mad he lied or are you mad he has kids?"

"I guess I'm more mad he lied. It wasn't even like he hid it from me for only a month. It was seven months! I didn't even hear it from him either; I heard it from the side bitch! As well as that he has two more on the way..."

"But he didn't cheat..."

"I know I know but that's five children. I'm twenty five. Why I gotta deal with a guy with five kids?"

"Because that's the guy you love."

"Loved."

"Bullshit! You was not like this over Liam. Yeah you cried but you was much stronger and you lot had been together for four years! You still love Mason... Admit it."

"This is what's frustrating. I should be able to pick myself up, dust my shoulders off and move on. Yet everyday I wake up feeling miserable."

"Have you spoken to him?"

"No."

"You need to speak to him. You need to get your man back or get closure. But running away ain't going to help you."

"Why are you so adamant on me getting back with him?"

"I'm not. But you was very happy. Happier than I have ever seen you. And not that I mind but you never made plans to come down here yet you turn up here unannounced, crying on my doorstep over him. He never cheated. Yes he lied and his lie was a big one and it was wrong. However, he must have done it for a reason. Look all I'm saying is, if you give up already then you are always going to give up when the going gets tough and you will never settle down."

I listened as my best friend spoke and I guess she had a point. Maybe I did need to speak to Mason. I just didn't think I was ready.

I stayed with Taylor for a week. I attended fashion shows and built up some very good contacts in London. Even though I was away I refused to let my business suffer. Speaking of business I had my big meeting coming up hence why I had to leave London so soon or else I would have stayed another week longer. I had told my parents that I took a surprise trip up here so they didn't need to call me and then I switched my personal phone off but kept my business one on.

As Taylor dropped me to the airport I filled her in on everything else.

"I can't believe that yo girl is a stripper! I know that I don't think much of her but stripping? Dang! Are things THAT bad? But then again sometimes you don't choose the job the job chooses you."

"Gurl I know you being shady!" I said shaking my head.

"That... I won't deny. Look if her becoming a stripper is what was needed in order for y'all to not fall out or for you not to feel a type of way about her then so be it. At least y'all good now."

"Be careful... You sounding like you trying to like her."

"Now now now don't be silly! I will never like that hoe. But I'm not out there to be there for you so she can be my temp replacement."

I burst out laughing.

"Temp replacement? You do not respect her at all do you?"

"No. No I don't. Anyway. Just make sure she don't cross you because if I have to get on a plane... There will be hell to pay."

I laughed as I listened to Taylor. She meant every word she said. Once we got to the airport we said our goodbyes before I went to catch my flight. As I sat on the plane I thought about the past week. I was very much at peace whilst I was away. It was what I needed to get my mind right.

However, in order for me to get back to being one hundred percent I guess it was time I made that phone call. It was time I spoke to Mr Mason Ford...