33) Missing.

GABBY

"Bye girls, bye Momma" I said as I left Masons moms house.

I jumped in my car and drove to Olivia's. Today was our weekly walk day. It helped keep Olivia active as she says she wants her due date to be the latest day that the twins come. She don't want to be a day over.

As I pulled up to Olivia's I noticed her door was open.

She most probably saw my car pulling up. I said to myself.

"Big Mama? Where you at?" I called out as I went upstairs

I started thinking something wasn't right. If Olivia was in here why was she being so quiet? I decided to call her. Maybe she started the walk without me and didn't realise she left her door open.

I heard a phone ringing and it was Olivia's. Her purse and phone was just there...on the floor.

Okay something isn't right.

I decided to call Mason. I know they weren't talking but hey you never know. Crazier things have happened.

"Hey G what's up?"

"Nothing much... Erm, you seen Liv?"

"Me? Really G? You tryna be funny?"

"No.. I take that as a no then?"

"Nah G. Why what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Where you at anyway?"

"Just got to mama house."

"Ite. I'm coming." I said before I hung up.

I was getting this feeling and it wasn't a good one. I took Olivia's phone and luckily I knew her code on her phone. I called her parents and her brothers off my phone and asked if they had seen her. They all said no. I knew her mother was worried but I said not to think anything of it and that she most probably gone on the walk without me. I drove the way we would walk and did not see Olivia.

I drove over the limit all the way to Mason's moms house where him and the boys were posted outside.

"Yoooo G!" He said when he saw me.

"Heyyy... Erm can we talk?"

"What's up?"

"Erm.. I think Olivia is missing..."

"What you mean you think?"

"Well it's Thursday and we usually go for our weekly walks. Anyway when I got there her door was open. I thought nothing of it and went inside. Called her phone as I couldn't see where in the house she was. As I'm ringing Liv I can hear her phone ringing. It was on the floor along with her purse. Soooo I called her parents and brothers and they ain't seen or spoke to her."

"So what you reckon?" He asked.

"I don't know. But I don't have a good feeling Mase."

"Aye! Livs missing. We need to go find her." Mason shouted to the boys.

"So that's what she was talking bout. She done gon kidnapped the girl" Birdie said making everyone look at her.