35) Karma?

MASON

I told myself that by the age of thirty I would be retired with a beautiful shawty who I would make my wife.

I'm thirty with no intention on retiring yet and no shawty to make my wife... Yet. Just as I started getting used to not having Olivia by my side she got kidnapped.

I'd never forget the day we found her. It was truly one of my worst days ever.

"OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD!! MASON CALL THE PARAMEDICS!! HURRY UP!!" G said to me as she ran over to this body laying on the floor.

When I looked carefully it was Olivia. All sorts of emotions was running through me. I felt sick. Her face looked unrecognisable. There was blood everywhere!

"G... G... Tell me she's... Please... Tell me she's alive..." I managed to say.

G never answered. I called the paramedics. Whilst we waited me and G tried to get Olivia to respond.

"I think..." G started and I stopped her.

"No. No don't say it."

"But Mase..."

"NO G!! FUCK NO!! She can't.. She won't... Not like this." I said.

The paramedics arrived quickly, they got straight to work on her. It was them who told us she had a pulse but it was very faint. I was glad to know she wasn't dead.

They rushed her to the hospital and I was by her side the whole time. I felt bad. Knowing that this was because of me. I swore on my life that Sydney and Brianna would die a slow painful death.

"Mr Ford. We are going to have to do an emergency C section on your girlfriend. As she has already been cut open the blood loss is a danger to her and the babies."

"Are they going to be okay though?"

"We are going to do our best. Do you want to be there when we deliver your babies?"

"Yes."

Everything happened so fast next thing you know I see a baby coming out of Olivia stomach. They had called for what seemed like more help. Everyone was rushing around the baby. I wanted to know what was wrong but no one was telling me anything. After about two minutes another baby was delivered and this time the baby was crying. Now I was worried that the first baby hadn't cried. Why was that? Just then one of the doctors came over to me.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Why you saying sorry?"

"WERE LOSING HER!!" Another doctor shouted as Olivia flatlined.

Too much was going on at once I didn't know what to do.

"Sir I'm afraid you're going to have to leave."

"No! My kids are over there. Olivia is dying. I'm not going NOWHERE!! What you need to do is tell me what the hell is going on!"