25) Pregnant?

MASON

"Pregnant?" I said somewhat confused.

"Yes. That's what she came to tell you. But instead of her able to tell you she finds out you have got her best friend pregnant!"

"FUCK!!" I said.

Now it makes sense why she turned up there because I didn't understand. I thought she was done with me.

"Where she at?"

"Not telling you."

"Listen. Before Olivia could run from me; but now, she's carrying my baby. I need to know where she at!"

"She's on a cruise!"

I laughed. G was never a good liar.

"A cruise yeah? Stop lying G. You ain't good at it."

"I'm not telling you where she is! Baby girl has trusted in me to keep it a secret and I will!"

"YOUR LOYALTIES LIE WITH ME G!!"

"YEAH! But sometimes you have to learn the hard way!"

"Just tell me where she is..."

"Nah, wait till she comes back. Give you time to sort yo shit out."

"Sort my shit out? I'm sorted! I got more money that I know what to do with! I look after me and mines! What I got to sort out?"

"See.. That's your problem! It's all money and control with you! It's always been like that. For instance; me. I work yes, but you give me enough money where I don't actually have to work. But say I stopped working and you stopped giving me money eventually my money would run out, yeah I hate to admit it but I would have been so used to you providing I wouldn't know what to do. Sydney, well you got Junior so you ain't gotta give her a dime. You look after the twins, but Olivia... She cut from a different cloth. She not from the hood. Olivia owns her own business. She ain't gotta take a dime from you! She doesn't NEED you. You can't control her! And that's what's eating you alive! You can't get to her you can't manipulate her with yo silver tongue. I guess that's what makes you want her so bad. But if you don't fix up Mason you will lose her AND the babies. Look how easy she got up and left. If she can do that then one day she might not come back. You see now it's not just about you and her. It's about the babies on the way. You need to think about that." Gabby said before grabbing her things and walking out of my house.

Babies?

I ran after G.

"Aye! G! You said babies..." I shouted.

Just before she drives off she replies.

"Yeah! She's having twins!"

I stood there speechless! I was more than happy! Other than the fact this would now make me a father of eight, the fact two of them would belong to Olivia had me more than happy.

I needed to know where she was and knew G wasn't going to tell me. I sat and thought about what G said and she had a point. I was used to being in control and being with V I hardly was. It was different but she always kept me on my feet.

My phone rang taking me out my thoughts. It was my brother Matthew.

"Sup bro."