Hello Again

Year
~1991~
••••••••••••••••••••••
-Angeliyah-

"Miss.Pinnock, your on in ten!" One of the stage directors yelled on the other side of my dressing room.

"Okay, I'm ready!" I yelled right back.

Hello I'm Angeliyah Pinnock. The singer,dancer and actress. I'm only twenty and have succeeded to my life goals. My life is very crazy yet confusing for most people. Especially my ex boyfriend, who cheated on me because I was never around. But that's a different story. I have friends and love ones who understands me clearly, thank you God! I'm still the same girl from New York that takes no shit. Speaking of New York, that's where I am now for the MTV Video Music Awards. This is my fifth or sixth time here.
I'm dressed in a kinda revealing outfit, but that's how I dress.

"Let's do this." Saying to myself in the mirror before taking a deep breath.

When I walk out,my bodyguards we're line up in front of me.

"This way, Ang." One of them, Jay said then leading me and the other three the way to the stage.

We began walk down the hallway like some sort of gang. Now my mind is gone to another place, to my stage mode.
I got hook up with microphones as I stand behind the main stage.

"Good Luck" A deep voice says behind me.

I turned, then seeing a guy with sunglasses in a yellow see-through outfit. He's short, like about 5'3 but I'm 5'1. His look is burning through me. I know who it is, he's like my biggest crush that my friend Michael (Jackson) always make fun of me for it.

It's Prince...the most sexiest person in the world.

I smiled then saying "Thank you" back to him. When he walked away, I realized that he was wearing an ass-less jumpsuit. My eyes almost drop out of my head. I shook it off.

Tonight I'm doing my latest song, 'Needed Me'. It's very...Explicit. Lucky enough MTV is letting me say words expect Nigga, even though other "bad" words will be beep out on TV.

"You're on!" A guys said while pointing to the dark stage. I ran out to the stage as Eddie Murphy introduce me and the crowd going crazy.

"Words can't explain how sexy and talented this next performer is. Her new album 'Woo' is topping charts world wide and here she is with her sexy bad ass. Angeliyah!!!" Eddie shouted as the audience cheered.

The music began as I bobbed my head to the beat, and the lights hit on me.

"MTV!!!! LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!!" I yelled, then seconds later I belted out the words with the crowd

'I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was....'