Oh Baby...Literally..

Mid January

-Angeliyah-

It's the end of the road people! I'm officially nine months and I'm excited yet nervous as fuck about giving birth.

Everything is set up like the nursery. We decided to wait till the baby is actually born to find out if it's a boy or girl. I think it's going to be a boy for some odd reason. The names are picked out. Zain or Paisley, Zain means Beautiful King in Arabic and Paisley because O(+> loves that name and other reasons.

"You think it's good for you to be singing in this condition,Ang?" Said Jordan, my friend and producer. He and some others engineers are here at Paisley Park today to finish up my album. This whole time while I'm pregnant, I was doing my album since I wasn't on stage.

"Yes Jordan, I'm fine and not due until a few more weeks." I put on the headphones.

I keep telling them and O(+> that I'm fine. I mean the baby kicks here and there but I'm fine. O(+> is actually having a jam session going on, while I'm doing this.

"Cry Baby or Play Date?" He asked.

"Play Date please!" I grinned then the music began. I danced a little to the upbeat song.

"You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away

You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play

I'm walking to your house, nobody's home

Just me and you and you and me alone

We're just playing hide and seek

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

I don't want to play no games

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

You never share your toys or communicate

I guess I'm just a play date to you...."

I felt another kick but went on singing. But it happen again.

"Owwww!" I screamed out holding my stomach. The tape stopped then Jordan came in concerned.

"Ang are you okay?!" He grabbed my hand. I shook my head as I felt something wet. I looked down seeing a puddle of water.

"Hell no, my water just broke." I said while breathing hard.

"One of you get the artist!" He yelled to the two engineers as he helped me out the studio.

Two men rushed out looking for my fiancé.

-Angeliyah-