Planning & Telling

-Angeliyah-

"Do I have to?!" I groaned in my meeting with my label.

"It's better to do it now than later."

That's how I got into this mess of doing the Grammys, and I'm going on two months pregnant. O(+> is very much supporting me in this madness. Basically I'm telling the whole wide world that I'm expecting my first child. I've been covering up very well, since I do have a small bump.

"Do you think May can handle being my maid of honor?" I asked O(+>.

"Yeah I think so. She's responsible. You planning again?" He said while writing down some lyrics for a song.

"Yes I am. I have the time definitely now. I'm half way done without your help." I smirked at him.

"I can help you with the rest. Like the date. It's going to do small like you said, anyways."

"I know and that's actually all I have to do is that. I want to have the baby before we get married, so I can fit in my dress." I say while getting up going to my closet.

   The Grammys are being held at Madison Square Garden, so we are here in New York.

"That's so far away!" He whined. "I want to get married now."

I laughed and looked at him, but he look so serious. "Your serious?" I asked.

"Uh yeah Liyah. But I'll wait, I'm still going to start calling you my wife." He got up walking towards me. His arms went around my waist as my hands grabbed his face.

"And I'm going to start calling you my husband from this day on. Now I have a doctors appointment, would you like to go?" I said getting some clothes together.

"Of course Mrs.Nelson." He says as I blushed.

"Then get ready Mr.Nelson, we ain't got all day my love." I went in the bathroom.

Angeliyah Rose Pinnock-Nelson......I like the sound of that.

••••••••••••••••••••

  It's sad that he takes long than me to get dressed. I've been ready for an hour, in a outfit that only took 15 minutes.

 I've been ready for an hour, in a outfit that only took 15 minutes

  And my appointment is in 20 minutes. I banged on my bathroom room door, then he came out looking at me and licking his lips.

 I banged on my bathroom room door, then he came out looking at me and licking his lips