My Luv

Three days later
-Angeliyah-

Yeah, I'm on cloud nine. Maybe it's because the American Music Awards are tomorrow (and I kinda forgot) and my relationship with Prince just started four days ago. He and I are here in Los Angeles. Which means my break at his home as been stretched out, since I'm here I can see my family now. My mother and sister doesn't know we are dating, well because it's still early and I just didn't tell them yet.
We are landing now in L.A.
and I'm a little nervous on what my mother might say. Me and Prince are 13 years apart. Yeah that's " A lot ". But Prince doesn't think of it that much. And tomorrow we are performing together. His ideal actually. We are doing just my song "Kiss It Better ", it's off my new album and his favorite. He wants to do the guitar solo so I didn't protest...that much. It's really hot here, I felt the ray of sun hit me.

  I still can't believe Prince is wearing a long white shirt and pants

We are going straight to my mothers house now. We are hello and stuff then going for rehearsals sadly. Every performance I do, it has to be, HAS TO BE perfect. Because I'm a perfectionist, that's me. And also I'm performing with Prince, I know people are already going to say:

"Oh she's using him!"
"He's too old and she's too young?!"
"Why her?"
And many many more!

First, I got my own damn money. Second, I'll just shut that down quickly. And third, it's because I'm better you.......that sounds harsh. I'm not a harsh person, I can't hurt no one. Unless people push my buttons.

"Come on baby." Prince latched onto my hand. We went straight into the car to my mothers home. I can tell Prince was nervous but excited.

"Don't be nervous babe, just be yourself." I lean over, resting my head on his chest.

"Whatever you say cute pie." He kissed my forehead.

   Within minutes we was here. I was very excited to see my mom and sister. The last time I seen that was Christmas and that was 2 months ago. It's March now, my birthday is around the corner.

When we pulled up I saw them outside of the house we live in since I was 12 and May was just 4 months at the time.