Let's Get Married

-Angeliyah-

Today is the day my name is changing officially to Angeliyah Rose Pinnock-Nelson. I'm actually not nervous for the first time in my life. I feel happy and can't wait for more moments to share with

O(+>. We just had Zain which made our lives even better.

   The Wedding is not to big and not to small, just enough for family and close friends. My bridesmaids are Kim and Grace but my Maid of honor is May, of course. They helped me with everything you can possibly think of for the wedding. The last night of my freedom which was last night they plan a party at a club here in Minneapolis. It was fun till I got drunk and guys started dancing on me and I dance on them. But hey! It's called a bridal shower, I might as well he won't fine out.

"Okay the guys are gone so we can get you in that dress." Grace said as the people finished up my makeup and hair. I nodded my head the getting out my chair heading to our room. I hide the dress all the way in the back of the closet so he couldn't find it. It's a white flowing dress decorated to perfection. My veil was already on. Kim and Grace helped me into the dress. They stood back with my mom and May holding back the tears.

"Aww girls please don't cry at least yet. Your going to mess up y'all and mine make up." I fanned my eyes as they laughed.

"Did Michael make it by now?" I asked while looking in the mirror.

Michael is walking me down the aisle since I don't have a father to fill that place. When I asked him, he was about to cry literally because he felt so honored.

"Yes he said. He's at the church already." My mother said.

"Let's Get this show on the road!" Kim yelled.

"Before we do I would like to say something. Thank you for staying by my side all of you. Mom and May, you let him in better than Sean and I thank you and I know he do too. Kim and Grace, you know how I am and thank you for opening up me because if I didn't I would have still been depressing over that last relationship. I really love and appreciate all of you." I said sincerely to the four women in front of me.

My mother is one of the reasons why I'm doing what I'm doing. May is now eighteen and is getting older, she told me the other day I'm her role model and that made me even stronger. Kim and Grace been my girls since day one so I definitely have to give to them for sticking with my bullshit.

"Aww Lee!!!!" They came to me hugging the live out of me. It was a point where I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Okay guys, like Kim said let's get this show ion the road because I can't breathe." I said trying to take breathe easily. They let go and we all head out to the church in one of the limos.