Don't Hurt Yourself ..Part 1

Year
2002

-Angeliyah-

Imagine.......
   Imagine if love was easy as it can be? If you don't have to worry about being leave? In the dirt, like your dead.

Imagine being me loyal and faithful while you but a damn dog?

Let me catch you up on the pass few years. I had Paisley and she's a healthy two year old with Zain who is now eight. Me and again now Prince are doing great.....at least I think. He's been distance towards me. I feel it's something going on but he ain't that stupid. Or is he?

I'm back from New York with Zain and Paisley. I had some things to take care of my fantastic fashion line.

Music was put on hold since '97 because my family. Things between me and my label was getting heated anyway so I signed to NPG.

"Prince! We're home!" I yelled out.

"Mama can me and paisley go to the play room?" Zain asked. I nodded my head and head for the elevator.

Maybe he's in the studio? I got in and went to the second floor.

"Your sure about this?" A voice said down the hall. I walked closer to the studio.

"She's outta town girl." I heard Prince say.

Anger rose to my surface. I busted into the studio seeing Prince on top of this bitch.....

Aw hell nah....

Is this nigga nuts?

He's with is Beca bitch! They have their clothes still on which I'm fucking surprised by.

"Yo ass just couldn't stay away could you bitch." I say calmly as the both turn to me. Prince hop off her and began walking over to me.

"SHUT YA FACE BEFORE YOU SAY SOME DUMB SHIT!" I yelled into his face. "WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK ARE YA!! YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH GOLD DIGGING HOE!"

I can't help but push him out the way. I tackle that bitch to the ground, punching the shit outta her.

When she tried to fight back that's when I started chocking the hoe.

"ARE YOU GOING TO STAY THE FUCK FROM MY HUSBAND NOW BITCH?! I'LL KILL YO ASS!!" I screamed at her as she gasped for air. I felt to strong arms pull away from me.

"I can't do this no more Prince. This bitch is crazy." Beca said to him while getting her things then running her bitch ass out.

"Get your damn hands off of me. I've been good to you Prince, why? Your just like the rest. I'm done I can't do this anymore!"

"Angeliyah I'm sorry please I was lonely and-"

"Then you please your damn self. You bring that tramp in here! Where our children be? Man I wish sometimes I never met you Prince." Tears  we're going down my face.

"No baby, you don't mean that please!" He tried to hugged me but I protested.

"Don't fucking touch me okay?! I forgive you many times but this I don't know. You're a fucking silly ass nigga who doesn't understand what he got or had in front of them."

"Had? Liyah no don't leave me. We can make it better! I'll do anything please!" He cried out while he sat on the couch looking up at me. I took off my ring and threw it at him.